It has come to OUR NEIGHBORHOOD!...šŸ˜”

@Thomas106 , @Vince763

Thank you both for such positivity about Pitt Bulls. Iā€™ve been involved in animal rescue pretty much my whole life. Pittā€™s get such a bad rep and itā€™s so hard to find a good home for them.

I firmly believe that I have yet to meet a bad dog, just bad owners. Every Pit Iā€™ve ever had was a big old lap baby.

Good will and wishes towards both of you.

4 Likes

Sir, thank you for all your story here and I appreciate every single word. I live in Northern Florida and yesterday
and Sheriffs Clay County, 30 motor cycles, 25 County Sheriffs cars and 12 or so Florida State Trooper cars drove into our medium size community here. Usually very calm and safe; I have live here for 20 years.

This was not a parade or funeral procession and it not clear of the facts and never has happened before. The Police
and Sheriffs will not talk to you, but they will bite your head off if you ask questions.

Just concerns ! I know what they did at 3:00 AM over someone that broke into a car and stole something. LIGHTS AND ACTION !!! All over.

Thank you very much.

Bill

5 Likes

I agree and welcome

3 Likes
 As the nuns in school used to say "A WORD TO THE WISE WOULD BEHOOVE YOU" And in this case "TOO PROTECT YOUR CASTLE" AMEN.............
3 Likes

What kind of security system with cameras do you have?

2 Likes

I have the night owl system it works well for me and simple to install. Can view cameras to your cell phone which the majority of systems do now.

2 Likes

Rot and Dobie security company, no doubt they have a stellar record ! " providing security since the first wolf wandered into the fire light"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love it, DS-1

4 Likes

@Doris and Dogs. Welcome to the community. We are glad to have you here. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :+1:

3 Likes

Anyone that thinks this canā€™t come to their neighborhood is mistaken!! Be prepared!! Stay safe !!

8 Likes

welcome Deb!

3 Likes

Thanks so much. CCW since 2016, US Army Veteran (83-91), active nurse practitioner.

6 Likes

Hate the Game, Love the Players!!! Thanks for your service!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family and hope you stay with us for a while .

3 Likes

I have a medium sized pit mix female, basically a gentle smart 65 pound barking machine. My main guard is me. The dogs whole purpose is to alert me which she does very well and she takes that job very seriously. Once Iā€™m alert, Iā€™m my own guard dog, along with my room mate Mr. 1911 ā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve long felt like there was a collusion between corrupt politicians, the courts, and the media. Our Constitution doesnā€™t mean much when those institutions established to defend, protect, and enforce it collude to violate it. I see another civil war on the horizion. Iā€™m loosing hope it can be prevented. Catch and release. No bail. Defund police, early prison releases. Rioters, looters renamed ā€œprotestorsā€. I am in fear for our Country. Itā€™s so sad.

13 Likes

Got the ring systemā€¦I like it.Many homeowners here have it and we share videos on the net of our neighborhood and can compare notes I also have motion detectors lies [16.95 each from amazon]easy to hang an are solar so you donā€™t batteries.

3 Likes

Also the media is part of the problem

7 Likes

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

This is the reason, they are in federal lockup, not county. Thatā€™s why the FBI was there. The FBI isnā€™t on the scene to just observe. They are the agency in charge.

3 Likes

I used to be a ā€œringā€ enthusiast BUT google bought it out and
I trust Google about as much as Any Other Burglar!

4 Likes