Israel - Hamas war

WTF, we have foreigners in the streets chanting death to America, waving a flag that isn’t the USA’s and actively working within our gubment to make it something other than a constitutional republic.

But it’s freedom of speech. Courts have already said not all speech is free. Ultra liberalism is going to kill this nation from being free and a nation.

5 Likes

Oh, That’s RICH! all I can add is ‘YA THINK?’ You MURDER/TERRORISE PEOPLE, INNOCENTS, Israel fights back, defends themselves, Takes out the trash and it’s THEY who are ignoring the standards of Law?.. Typical Terrorist Whining, Buh Buh Buh they attacked us, how dare they. Gaza should be a Parking Lot.

5 Likes

We’re not being asked! Freedom of speech my a$$, that was a call to arms!

4 Likes

lol! Dude couldn’t even read his own prompts without stumbling… idiot.

4 Likes

:thinking: My… Their busy Little Beavers. :beaver:

Israeli army kills Hamas leader’s son in West Bank raid

Story by Cameron Henderson

• 5h • 2 min read

Muhammad Rasoul Daraghmeh was killed while travelling in his car in the West Bank city of Tubas, local media said - Raneen Sawafta/REUTERS
© Provided by The Telegraph

Another man travelling in the car was also killed, according to reports.

The Israeli army described Daraghmeh as the head of Hamas infrastructure in the Tubas area of the Jordan Valley.

It said he was killed during an exchange of fire with security forces, with a number of weapons and military-style equipment, including automatic rifles were found in his vehicle.
Hamas confirmed Daraghmeh’s death and his membership of its armed Al Qassam Brigades.

Images of the incident posted by news agencies show a bullet-ridden car, allegedly belonging to Daraghmeh.

He was the son of Omar Daraghmeh, a West Bank Hamas leader who died in an Israeli prison after being detained during round-ups of figures from the militant group in the wake of the Oct 7 attack, which killed about 1,200 Israelis.

The area around Tubas in the northern West Bank is a stronghold of Palestinian armed groups and the frequent target of Israeli military incursions.

The incident was the latest confrontation in the West Bank between Israeli security forces and Palestinians, including both armed militants and unarmed protesters, since the start of the war in Gaza last October.

Hundreds of Palestinians have been killed by Israeli forces, most of them armed fighters but some of them unarmed civilians, and thousands have been arrested or detained. In the same period more than a dozen Israelis have been killed by Palestinian attackers.

6 Likes

At least I know I’m completely safe…what’s in your living room :question:

6 Likes

They are trying to frame us into making the first move. I am not falling for it.

OR they are aware that we will not make the first move and are okay with it. They will do what they want and keep us at bay by having us wait for them to make the first move. Either way. by not making any action you are making nothing happen but if you do then they have you right where they want you!
So, with that what do you do?

5 Likes

That’s why we’re going to and are still getting our a$$es handed to us.
In 1939 they waited for the first move!
How many moves does it take to checkmate!
If I’m right “Fools Mate” in three moves!
Enough is enough.
The more energy spent on preparing for an attack and waiting is more likely to put you in harms way! A nuke to Iran would not be considered a preemptive strike, it’s called self defense.
Let’s consider the upcoming Mike Tyson fight. He will let Jake throw the first punch…then Tyson will nuke him to the ground! If it doesn’t happen that way, then it’s all for the show and the money, nothing more nothing less!

5 Likes

That is all fine @Scott52 and @Todd30 as long as we are doing the de-escalating and not the escalating.
Edit for clarity- we are de-escalating the immoral and not escalating the immoral.

2 Likes

Whooo…

Assassinated Iranian general involved in ‘planning and execution’ of October 7 Hamas massacre: report (msn.com)

FOX News
](MSN)

Following

1.3M Followers

Assassinated Iranian general involved in ‘planning and execution’ of October 7 Hamas massacre: report

Story by Benjamin Weinthal

• 2h • 4 min read

An organization affiliated with the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran revealed that Iranian General Mohammad Reza Zahedi, who was reportedly killed by an Israeli airstrike on April 1, played a key role in the mass murder of 1,200 people, including over 30 Americans, on October 7.

The U.S.-based Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) located the shocking admission and translated it into English. Iran’s Coalition Council of Islamic Revolution Forces published on April 3 a notice of mourning and recognition for the late Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander, Zahedi.

Zahedi was the IRGC’s commander of its elite Quds Force in Syria and Lebanon and was killed along with six other men in Iran’s diplomatic compound in Damascus.

Iranian Revolutionary Guards commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi was reportedly killed in an Israeli airstrike in Damascus, Syria. Fox News
© Fars Media Corporation

4 Likes

New York City Council Opens Meeting by Praising Allah as the Supreme Lord of the World (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft

The New York City Council opened its Thursday meeting with an invocation praising Allah, recognized in Islam as the supreme deity.

Imam Abdoulazakou Traore of the Darou Salam Islamic Community Inc. led the council in prayer, beginning with an Arabic recitation followed by an English translation that expressed reverence for Allah as the “Lord of the world” and sought guidance for the city’s lawmakers.

The New York City Community Affairs Bureau estimates the Muslim population in the city to be between 800,000 and 1,000,000, with other sources citing numbers as high as 1.4 million. This demographic makes New York home to the largest Muslim population in the country, according to WiseVoter.

During his invocation, Imam Traore began by reciting Al-Fatiha, the opening chapter of the Quran, which is known to be one of the most significant Surahs (chapters) recited in daily prayers by Muslims around the world.

English Translation:

“In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the world, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, Master of the Day of Judgment. It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help. Guide us to the straight path, the path of those You have blessed, not those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided.”

However, the council’s decision to open with a Muslim prayer has ignited a flurry of reactions online, with some social media users questioning the separation of church and state, while others expressed concern over the perceived favoring of one religion in a government setting.

Below are some of the comments online:

“Where are all of the “separation of church and state” lefties now?”

“Interesting. Judging by the condition of things in NY, they’re praying to the wrong God.”

“America has fallen.”

“I TOLD YOU OBAMA WAS THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE! We are a captured state. Your country has been invaded, captured and the terrorists are now in control. Prove me wrong.”

“So the made up seperation of church and state only matters when Christianity is involved?”

“New York is a Godless, liberal, anti-American cesspool.”

“So instead of New York we should just call it New Palestine?”

The views, opinions, and comments expressed by the users on social media are strictly their own and do not necessarily reflect those of our publication or our staff.

7 Likes

…and so it begins, World War III.
It has to get worse before it gets better.
Are we just going to make memes or is there an alternative?
Biden is a traitor!
If Iran becomes totally emboldened, then what ever arrived in the US during the traitors reign. Well, it’s been an honor!
Lube, lock and load. Aim small miss small!

And if one more “journalist” says this sh#t is “unprecedented”, I’m aiming at them first! We knew this was coming in 2020!

However I do feel much safer that our current idiot in charge, told them “DON’T

4 Likes

@BRUCE26 New York can also be called “New Yorkistan”! :thinking:

2 Likes

Poor things, You ATTACK Innocent Civilians, You slaughter and Rape and Pillage…Expect a Violent Response when you POKE the ‘BEAR JEW!’
Now IRAN attacks Israel?
:bomb:

8 Likes

It’s called taking out the fermenting trash. Should have been done along time ago.
By the time you 'Get around to doing THE RIGHT THING" the trash has been over run by all sorts of Vermin and it makes the job that much more difficult. Just look at these Third World Shitte holes around the World: Gaza, Somalia, Haiti , IRAN just to name a few.
oh, and just to clarify: IF YOU HARBOR and ASSIST TERROR GROUPS YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT!
YOU ARE AN ACCESSORY TO TERROR.
If we get pulled into this mess, Justice should be swift and severe. NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND
DEATH FROM ABOVE!

WAR has been declared against Israel (and US Brother. Death to American’s?
These people are OPENLY Stating the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.
When we heard these Rules in the past—WE USE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO and how to respond.
Sorry Robert, but we let this go on far too long. If we want to regain any sembelance of life as we knew it. we need to respond to these Terrorists.

4 Likes

How many ppl in the USA know that during the Iran/Iraq war moslems used their own children to walk in front of tanks to mark and clear land mines. Does it come as any surprise that these so called jihadists use their women and children as human shields? Don’t give sympathy to the devil, he will slit your throat just as fast as he will put his own children in front of tanks looking for land mines.

8 Likes

It is a whole different mind set than we have. If they don’t murder/unnecessarily kill they will die. It is not sustainable. We will become extinct if we allowed it to happen.

2 Likes

Or send their little kids armed w/ AK’s (sometimes as tall as them) against us because they thought would NOT fire upon them? They didn’t care. Phuck up an American soldiers mind
by gunning down a chld. They FAFO that ANYBODY unloading on us was a TARGET!
Yes, it was difficult to shoot a child but when it comes to My Brothers lives or this little Terrorist? My Brothers came first and we just added the little body to the pile.
COLD Hearted? Unfeeling? I think not. Survival plain and simple.
IRAN WARNS Israel to NOT Retaliate…that’s RICH!..BOOM!
Poke The Bear Dumb Ways To Die GIF

9 Likes

Until we know what to do and how to respond. What can we do?

3 Likes