ISO - My last effort

@Harvey Out of curiosity. I did a Google search for gun buy backs in utah. The only hits I got were for national sites. I can’t confirm there’s ever been any in Utah. That actually make me proud in a twisted sort of way. Disclaimer: I’m not the best at searches, so maybe I’m wrong. Couldn’t do it anyway!

3 Likes

Before tossing the weapon check with Numrich Gun Parts, they carry vast supply of old, used, and obsolete parts.

Good Luck

2 Likes

Mostly, these are done in larger cities (a quick search popped up Boston, Seattle, etc, the usual suspects) and they are done by local police or “community” programs. I didn’t know where you lived, I figured there might be a program nearby… IF you didnt keep it, which i still highly recommend you keep it :wink:

A quick search didnt pull up any in Utah…

The dummies at buybacks will take pretty much anything including this “HI-ER POINT” shotgun" :rofl:

3 Likes

@Actinopodidae

I have to use that sometime! :joy:

3 Likes

Remember though that if you fit a new cylinder it will need to be timed to the frame. Do NOT fire with a new cylinder until you have had the timing certified by a competent gunsmith-else things could get “exciting” (think chamber not completely lined up with the barrel😳)

4 Likes

Happy thoughts! Good advice.

2 Likes