Is your state following VA's lead?

I think my home state (Kalifornistan) and Virginia are having a contest between themselves to see how oppressive and arbitrary they can be to their citizens. “HERE–HOLD MY BEER!”

3 Likes

All the gun control laws were passed. I’m not sure of the start date, but it is usually July 1 of the year passed.

4 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Considering how many people are buying guns, the next round of gun-grabbing may loose support. People got scared and wanted guns all of a sudden. When this all blows over, many will remember the fear and be less likely to tolerate anti-gun causes. I imagine this may cause the Virginia Dems to think twice next year. We shall see. The dynamic has changed.

4 Likes

I think you are right on that… around here my local FFLs say they’re getting a lot of first time buyers - more than the usual percentage. Maybe that is a bit of a sea-shift. I hope it is anyway.

3 Likes

We have old Guam’s gonna tip over Hank Johnson trying to pass anti 2nd amendment legislation. He’s the poster child of stupidity, but also a danger to our republic.

2 Likes