Is your state following VA's lead?

More Florida

Commiefornia will be one of the worst 2A offenders thanks to the wonderful Liberal leadership. Anything that VA gets approved will probably be passed if it is not already on the books. Time to get out of this Satanist hellhole and pray for the rest of the Nation.

1 Like

I just heard Nancy Pelosi stating that we should support and defend the Constitution…No problem Nancy…I intend to do just that!

2 Likes

HB51 is directed at is directed specifically toward immigration law only. It has nothing to do with 2A rights.
Oldham County had a great turnout for the 2A sanctuary resolution but it did not go anywhere. yet!

2 Likes

And making your home or car a sanctuary island will probably be the same as all of the “sovereign citizen” cases that you see. It usually does not end well for them.

2 Likes

One very important Bill I hope the Kentucky legislature will pass … HB 140

1 AN ACT relating to the state spirit.
2 Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Kentucky:
3 SECTION 1. A NEW SECTION OF KRS CHAPTER 2 IS CREATED TO
4 READ AS FOLLOWS:
5 Bourbon is named and designated as the official state spirit of Kentucky.

I mean really, you would think this should have been done decades ago!

2 Likes

As for the 2A unfriendly bills, SB32, HB45 and HB192 have all been sent to committees (public safety and judiciary)

2 Likes

In Georgia

2 Likes

In Mississippi

2 Likes

My poor neighbor! :cry: :cry: :cry:

When it comes to Red Flag laws I’ve noticed a familiar pattern on where they pop up.
II your state is a CCS/Permitless then you probably have or had that law voted on.

May 2019, Louisiana Rep’s voted on strengthening gun rights, but among those were a few nightmares such as ERPO.
Unfortunately, the only one that did not pass was CCS/Permitless (For gun rights) but ALL restrictions on firearms lost and without political smearing due to mass support from the state && other sources as can be imagined.

The right of each citizen to keep and bear arms is fundamental and shall not be infringed. Any restriction on this right shall be subject to strict scrutiny.” (Article I, § 11 of the Louisiana State Constitution)

2 Likes

Sometimes they get it right…

2 Likes