"Is This The Beginning Of A Second Civil War?"

This would be some sort of a pre-election action against ‘terrorist’ activity I assume.

You have elected officials defending peaceful protests and anarchist ‘mingling’ with them. You have candidates declaring ‘I Am Antifa’ ! You dont have to have a very active imagination to visualize how that story would be written if POTUS ordered a military action.

Now, if you had an undeniable link and proof that tied terrorist activity to a visible leader on the left that would change the story. However, there are already public actions that could be said to constitute treason or sedition without much consequence, so far.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Here you go…

5 Likes

@Patrick47 May God guide your path.

@Greg35 Imagine a Democratic Governor, totally opposed to the President’s offer of help, suddenly capitulates and requests help giving way to the use of the Insurrection Act. Then something occurs far worse than Kent State.

1 Like

Or this…

5 Likes

God bless and good luck brother warrior.

3 Likes

I am ready and able to defend my family and country, at all cost. There is no place for all this crap they are saying or doing. If they want to fight send them to the Middle East and give our hero’s a break.

6 Likes

The bottom right of the sign is fantastic…gotta explain the obvious.

They will stand out.

2 Likes

All in favor of “Full Spectrum” operations, raise your hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:. Must stop the momentum! High level politicians funding insurrection is all a passive population needs to seize political power! Sure, a minority of the population will dislike our take over to maintain a free society. It comes down to chaos or law and order! The choice is not hard it’s the means by which we achieve it! They want violence, let’s give it to them! Be careful what you wish for! They blew out the candles, not us! Or, give them what they want and let it burn!
Like POTUS says, it would take maybe an hour!
They want to dress like us, no worries! I think most of us here are not going to look like the Mcloskeys when we step out the door!

I didn’t teach my girls how to shoot for nothing!

2 Likes

I think POTUS is wrong. It’ll take us 15 minutes.

2 Likes

I hate to be bad for moral, but I have to remind: Never under estimate an adversary and never over estimate ourselves.

I’m sure King George thought his troops would clean up a few rebellious colonists without much trouble. But they had never experienced Indian style raids and continuous harassment from the bushes.

Our military is very good at winning battles against insurgents, but which insurgency have we defeated by military means? Which insurgencies have we defeated by any means? Which will not creep back onto the stage as soon as we turn our backs?

On an up note: the same spark that brought the huddled, tired, oppressed to Ellis Island (legally) will be what defeats this insurgency. But we need to stop being us and them, and start being Americans. Hard working people of every background that are willing extend a hand to anyone in need and that are just as ready to kick the crap out of anyone that would take advantage of the less fortunate…

It’s intresting how hard working people that have recent memory of oppression or atrocity, and never want to experience it again, will be our best allies. And many of our own children that have lived too much comfort and received too many participation trophies are trying to light the world on fire (literally)…

4 Likes

Another trend in reporting is Coup by ballot fraud:

http://conservativehq.com/node/33226 (Don’t waste much time on this article.)

Take a few moments to listen to this (starting at minute 36:00):

Only three dates matter:

November 3 - By law, all votes must be cast.
December 14 - By law, all electoral college votes must be cast or the default state will lose their ELECTORAL votes.
January 20 - By law, inauguration will occur.

3 Likes

As we are seeing with organized violence created and/or fund by the “Left”, we have to be prepared to defend ourselves. The Constitution grants us the right to protect “ourselves, our family, and our property”. The Founding Fathers" wrote the Constitution in a way giving us the ability to do protect not only our personal well being, but also our way of life and liberties.

We have see throughout history that United States of America has had to go into battle against foes from outside our country’s boarders. Now we are faced with opposition from an enemy within our own country. The Democratic Parry is trying to change the Constitution in order that only the “elitists” have the controlling power over the people. Our government is supposed be controlled by “We The People”, not the government dictating to the people. A rule of law is to protect the people, not to dominate and dictate to the people.

With this being said, we need to win at the polls and as patriots be prepared to defend our country and the Constitution by force if need be. I am not trying to say that we should go out looking for a fight, but be able to win it if it is forced upon us.

God Bless America - The Red, White, and Blue

5 Likes
3 Likes

I’m way past frustrated…I am absolutely fuc*^#g pissed off. Evil has no age or color…I’m all about equality!

They better hurry up and wake up…I’m not asking them a series of questions if they loot and riot my neighborhood.

I was asked a question the other day: “Is taking the life of a domestic terrorist worth my home and all the sh*^ in it?” My response, you are asking the wrong person and wrong question. They should be asking the domestic terrorist this question: Is looting and burning down businesses and homes worth your life? It’s completely their choice. I simply will provide the solution to the wrong answer. Again, their choice.

12 Likes
4 Likes

@Greg35 Not walking into that ambush. Hope Fed LE can scoop up enough these criminals to impact the bigger game being played out here. Hope they follow the money-trail and take down the Generals calling the shots.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Another reason why situational awareness is so critical. Don’t poke the bear. Thanks for the article @Greg35.

5 Likes