Is anyone besides me concerned about less than a 19 day supply of diesel?

Sources:

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/eia-u-s-only-has-25-days-of-diesel-left/

8 Likes

extremely

6 Likes

So they decided to make this public knowledge at 25 days?
When did they really know about it, last year?

6 Likes

It was published earlier.
It actually doesn’t bother me. I lived in worse conditions. :no_mouth:

It’s still not the End of the World.

4 Likes

I read normal was 30-35 day supply, so we’re not too far away from normal. My question is are we getting away or towards a normal supply, and my intuition had me topping off my oil tank, and hugging my wood stove, wood pile and V10 Triton powered motorhome :blush:
Edit to add the 3 solar generators and 600 more watts of solar panels recently purchased. Got my bigger gas genny ready to charge the 3 solar generators simultaneously now, and the RV generator has about 50 gallons of gas available and an adapter to feed the house. Drive once a week to the club and use my solar charged e-bikes for local stuff and recreation Hey, it’s a hobby :blush:
The weather has been helpful, unseasonably warm, birds are chirping, and been prepped for whatever for quite awhile.
Neighbor recently bought a brand new 2500 series Chevy diesel p/u. Diesel was $6/gallon here last time I looked.

8 Likes

Our diesel prices went down to $5.15 locally but last week went back up to $5.58

5 Likes

Our dem governor put a tax on diesel to punish the trucking industry… brilliant, just brilliant, the way these clowns can drive away business and kill an economy.
It’d be pure karma if there’s no diesel to tax :rofl:

8 Likes

Sure I’m concerned! But from what I’ve seen, our concerns don’t matter! We can’t fix it! So far, we haven’t been able to fix a thing! Heck, in some cases we can’t even talk about it!
Let’s just say if your a liberal you don’t want to be in my fox hole, I will use you as food, bait or a heating source! That’s the best we’ll be able to do! When the time comes!
So for now we’ll just make memes about it and try not to feel disgusted! What am I going to do, start a revolution? Ha! This is NOT Sparta!
We don’t have the stones to fix what we’re concerned about!
We can’t even unseat a usurper!
I’m more concerned that Brandon has the nuclear codes and the guy from Pennsylvania could have a vote in our mutually assured destruction! At that point, we may be able to fix our concerns!

11 Likes

Speaking of that guy from Pennsylvania,

THE ENTIRE NATION needs to see what Obama, Biden & the dems are trying to pull. This is the Pennsylvania Senate debate between Oz & Fetterman. Get some popcorn and prepare to witness a trainwreck ON STEROIDS! The Philly Inquirer is peddling the narrative that Fetterman won. Be your own judge. You WILL NOT be able to look away once it starts. PRAY for PA AND the U.S.A.

WATCH: Full Pennsylvania Senate debate between Oz, Fetterman – WPXI

6 Likes

I saw clips of it, it’s amazing that he still breathes on his own.

6 Likes

Saw it live! It was more painful than the “bite fight” Tyson-v-Holyfield II 1997

6 Likes

O f course the fuel is a concern to me,but what will happen will happen no matter what we do,so I just try to use less and hope the suplies are steady

5 Likes

No disrespect, but I’m sure there will be a steady supply if we fail in November!

11 Likes

This is what happens when you use the “Strategic Petroleum Reserve” as your personal gas station to keep Gas prices low as Mid Terms approach.

14 Likes

Big thanks to our leadership taking the country down the road to nowhere fast.

8 Likes

Everyone in my neck of the woods is voting Oz. We don’t really want Oz, but we really, really don’t need someone else in DC who doesn’t know what day of the week it is.

7 Likes

I wonder how accurate that number is. What’s the plus or minus to it? Info coming from these snake in the grass political buffoons,who knows what to believe. I’m sure it’s down there. In talking with other truck drivers, many of which feel the same way. It’s not just a diesel problem, it’s also the DEF that these newer trucks need. Also there’s the engine oil, one shop I deal with, only gets 150 gallons of oil a month to service there trucks and that. Good for maybe a dozen oil changes. It’s gonna be an interesting winter.

4 Likes

I forgot that movie was set in 2022 :hushed:

At work, my buddy and I have brought that movie up a few times in our team meetings LoL

4 Likes

$5.26 tonight, woohoo!

2 Likes

Concerned? Sure, but for a different reason. I think much of this is being done on purpose, so I think, when it’s advantageous it will be undone. The current administration will pull an ace out of their collective butts just in time to show voters how lucky they are to have the Joe Admin around.

5 Likes