IRS buying ammo??

The size of the Regular British Army is 80,976

Biden could then tell Queen Elizabeth:
“Nyah nyah nyah! Our tax auditors can beat up your army!”

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @Karacal and glad that you are part of this family.

4 Likes

IRS starting point: 4,600 guns, 5 million rounds of ammo, ‘Hitman Suits’ (msn.com)

1 Like

Come on, let’s be be realistic. The IRS doesn’t kill you for not paying your taxes. They throw you in a dungeon and have fire ants devour your extremities one by one, until you beg them for death

1 Like

Thank you @Johnnyq60 , glad to be here, still😎

3 Likes

2 Likes

In “training”

1 Like

CI? Confidential Informant? The rats?

Wow!

Another agency that should be dismantled.

1 Like

So an IRS agent a BLM activist and an ANTIFA member walk into a bar…
Doesn’t get any better!

2 Likes

No worse than using anti-bacterial soap during a mass shooting!

4 Likes

I wonder how much antibacterial soap is the IRS buying?

5 Likes

Really though, the IRS doubling in size and arming with the expressed intent for the agents to use their guns on us is straight up terrifying. As it’s meant to be.

2 Likes

And their uniforms are going to be Brown Shirts.

5 Likes

Great Training! NOT!!! She does appear to be thrilled though that she has a gun…

3 Likes

When you said doubling in size, I didn’t think they meant literally. That’s “Meal Team Six” in action. Maybe operation Zero Dark Meat should have been rethought.

2 Likes

Are you sure that’s her preferred pronoun?:grin:

3 Likes

Imagine being a bystander observing that class, you can only say “no, don’t do that!” so many times before handing their pencils back to them.

2 Likes

Didn’t think to ask. I think I’ve just “earned” an audit for improper use of pronouns…

3 Likes

4 Likes

IRS CI Special Agents are 1811 criminal investigators and carry firearms. There are about 2000 of them. USAJOBS.gov show 300 vacancies nationwide. They are trained at Federal Law Enforcement Training Center and those classes are relatively small. Logistics alone limits how many newly minted Special Agents come on line each year. Claiming the government is hiring 87,000 armed agents is hyperbole. Be more concerned about internal auditors and Revenue Agents who actually do audits and civil cases. And so it goes…

3 Likes