Iran Acquires 2.5 Million Acres of Venezuela

Posted about the Iranian Republican Guard and Venezuela years ago now…

seems things are getting more INTERESTING down that way now…

5 Likes

What could possibly go wrong?

Unchecked aggression the way I see it.

4 Likes

Seems like the Monroe Doctrine died long ago.

4 Likes

Monroe Doctrine? I’d settle for a border fence.

7 Likes

All I see are missiles, drug and terrorists smuggling into our border. Pay back time.
I wonder if the serfs came with the land?

2 Likes

Looks more like a “path to citizenship”!
I hear there’s real estate available in Martha’s Vineyard !

4 Likes

That is downright terrifying, militarily speaking this is one thing that should be put down and put down hard.

We have never let a foreign power this close, add in the porous Southern border and this is all sorts of concerning.

5 Likes

CCP, Russia, and God knows who else have had sleepers in country for decades. Hell, China has been so bold so as to buy property near Pearl ,and at least two Air Force bases. We are quite literally being sold out.

7 Likes

IMHO it is by design…

4 Likes

the Guard has been there for YEARS!

2 Likes

This is the first time I have heard about it. Last time a First World, military tried something like this we almost had a nuclear war over it.

3 Likes

The only reason this happened is because of our “so called” leadership in the whitehouse. :angry:

7 Likes

How much acreage has bill gates acquired in the USA at this point?

5 Likes

270.000 acres. Just an investment he says. :wink:

3 Likes

The “Death of Trust”.

6 Likes

He owns a large part of that fake meat company. Gonna need a lot of space for plants.
BTW, has everyone been following all those meat plant fires the last couple of years…

4 Likes

WHO’S WACTHING AND TAKING CARE OF OUR BACK DOOR!! :rage:

2 Likes

Sounded like the writer of that story is - I will be polite - a Bill Gates fan.

4 Likes

Spying and terrorists are bad. But having a potential Military base that is quite literally minutes away from CONUS. Are 2 entirely different animals.

China and Russia both have hypersonic missile technology that we do not have a defense against. The only good from that is “allegedly” they have not been able to add a nuclear warhead as the payload.

Even still, about the only warning the US would have is when an American city just blew up.

I sure as heck hope that the US military and intelligence community are watching to make sure that nothing but wheat is on that 2.5 million acres.

3 Likes

THAAD?

2 Likes