Invasion of our personal information warning

I don’t “hate” our current president but do very much dislike him and his ilk.
I hope karma catches up to his serious intent on destroying this country.

1 Like

Well, two of its physical states are not wet… :sunglasses:

Well you obviously haven’t thoroughly experienced humidity in the southeast. Otherwise you might think twice about that statement…

You have two options here. Hot and wet. Or cold and wet.

1 Like

When is cold? I’m in Virginia, it’s rare for it to be cold…. :sunglasses:

Yeah. You know. The three months you get to wear a sweatshirt and don’t have to carry a sweat rag everyday.

1 Like

I feel sorry for him and hope his burdens are lifted so he can do what is best for all Americans.

1 Like

Climate change! :rofl:

4 Likes

Another fake news… :kissing:

1 Like

Actually, climate change is very real, and has been since the Earth was formed. The Earth’s climate has never been static. Also, the continents are drifting; that’s probably our fault, too. :laughing:

7 Likes

Which makes me feel… the climate change is somehow wet

1 Like

Perhaps we really need to worry about the sun engulfing the earth in 5 Billion years. How can we stop that? I lose sleep over it every night.

3 Likes

Apparently, that’s why everyone is in such a rush to get to Mars. Need to get there before the Sun blows up. (In spite of the fact that Mars doesn’t have sufficient magnetic field to protect its own atmosphere from the Sun.)

3 Likes

I love Red Skelton. I grew up watching him. And I even had a chance to see him live at the Fox Theater in Atlanta, GA back in 1983. And RFD.TV on Sat nights play him show now. And I DVR them to watch now. And I have his “Pledge of Allegiance” bookmarked. And I always share it on July 4th.

3 Likes

Due to the Sun burning through your blinds? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was 5 years old, 1963 In Chicago Illinois. You could
watch Mr Red in B/W Tv. The last I watched him 1988,
He was in Canada. One last time.

Thank you

2 Likes

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

1 Like

I have Red Skelton’s “Pledge of Allegiance” on a vinyl recording, I think it came from a cereal box back then.

6 Likes