Into White

It’s one thing to test a rookie in the NBA or if you watch it the WNBA. But violently attacking an individual in sports at any level, based on the color of skin, is criminal IMHO. But this is what they mean by Black Lives Matter. White lives, Asian lives, Hispanic lives, Native American lives, DO NOT MATTER. Where oh where are the liberals calling out this injustice? My guess? They are in our government passing laws that will continue to allow these attacks to happen. This is a Leap Year. Trump most likely ain’t winning. But my gut tells me that something big is gonna happen to the left. Choose wisely in the coming months.

2 Likes

I think it’s more intimidation than anything else. Get watching for he in coming foul instead of making the basket. Turns her into a mediocre player and less of a scoring threat.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I would love to watch more WNBA. I follow three teams. Clark is all the hype but it will take a few years to confirm it.

WNBA players get paid $230,000 for the best in the league. Clark makes about $75,000 plus all those endorsements. What do NBA rookies and players make?

I am guessing the other women are ticked about her attention. She doesn’t need protection.

Wait, is this conversation about basketball?

Black lives? Best I read was “if all lives matter, why are blacks assumed guilty without doing anything out of the normal such as driving and jogging.

2 Likes

Hoops, was my thing as a kid and young adult, so I follow basketball.

Caitlin Clark getting knocked down doesn’t bother me. What bothers me about this interaction specifically is that the player who knocked Caitlin Clark down did it maliciously. Watch the video and watch the players mouth as she knocks Caitlin Clark to the ground. She very clearly says “Yo Bitch” then knocks her down. This wasn’t a heat of the moment play. The play was over and then that player screamed “Yo Bitch” and knocked her down.

Physical play doesn’t alarm me but it certainly appears to be a targeted campaign of bullying Caitlin Clark. That was not the first time she has had hard targeted fouls done to her.

1 Like

I dont’ follow any pro sports at all, let alone basketball, but the media is talking about this so much that the USCCA Community is following the media so I took a look.

When I look past the media driving the anti Clark story, all I saw was one foul by one player…a player who had previously been kicked out of the league for behavior. I’m not sure the story isn’t that perhaps the WNBA shouldn’t let players back in after they have gone so far as to be removed in the past?

IDK. And I don’t care any longer honestly because I don’t do pro sports lol

2 Likes

U.S.A. women’s olympic basketball ties one hand behind it’s back. China for one thanks us.

1 Like