Interesting gun show reports

so far have seen 2 people report…

seems they went to a gun show and noticed people that did not speak english very well if at all buying ar15 uppers…

and 80% lowers…

with CASH…

5 Likes

Sooo… Why are they selling to them$$$. :thinking:
30 pieces of silver. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Hopefully they will put cereal numbers on them because that makes them much safer.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen those reports, but, a thought occurs…are these reports from people who might be trying to convince us that we need to regulate* and serialized 80% lowers as firearms or serialize and background check gun parts like uppers, aka, using this supposed scenario to further push a gun control agenda?

It’s mighty coincidental, at first glance, that people doing that would make a strong argument for additional gun control laws…just sayin’.

have you witnessed this personally?

1 Like

Two people mentioned it here, in the forums. Yesterday.

@ENZO_T
@DON102

3 Likes

If you really believe that Nathan I feel sorry for you.
Maybe not me but Enzo being a Regulator or pushing for further
Gun Control? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh my God that’s hilarious!
As for me my ‘Cred’s’ Probably align w/ most Pro 2A Gunners in America.
If I can speak for Enzo WE ARE PATRIOTS!

4 Likes

Didn’t realize/remember who reported seeing it.

Does it not seem, interesting, that around the time there are pushes from up top to add control laws to 80% lowers, define them as firearms, require background checks, etc, there are apparently people being seen blatantly buying 80% lowers and uppers with cash? Kinda sounds to me like what’s being shared is a picture perfect argument for implementing those additional restrictions

1 Like

The flip side of that coin my Brother?
It’s like (200+ days) till the Election
(12) Million Insurgents may have infiltrated this country
(Granted they were not all bad, but a lot were Military age males
Bangers, Chinese Soldiers, Armies from the Middle East and
South of the Border).
I think it would be frowned upon if Geriatric Joe handed M4’s to
the masses to attack us///but these days the sheep might applaud—You’re thoughts now?

3 Likes

Could be similar to Fed funded “patriot front” being a reason to push the “white supremacy” narrative.

3 Likes

Such as Product 19, Richard Petty 43’s, X-treme Fiber N’ Berries? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Glad you caught my joke :smiley:

2 Likes

“POSTS Bunches of Hoe’s?”
Stormy Daniels and Dylan Mulvaney on da Box!

2 Likes

Well, my last cereal name might need at least a class 3 license, as X-treme Fiber N’ Berries could well be explosive. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ouch! That’s gonna leave a Mark! (Skid mark!)

1 Like

As mentioned before, yes I saw this personally, twice already, and as far as me being for ANY firearm laws at all I’m sure everyone here knows my position and if they don’t their ready comprehension skills are, at best, suspect…

And they are not just South of the border dudes. Lots of military age Asians too…. Again you folks can draw your own conclusion but I’ll be skipping out of any large gatherings for a while, especially the ones that have national coverage and basic BS feel good security like sporting events and such.

4 Likes

hmm. Yes, we definitely know your position there…one of the more firm believers in the 2A actually meaning what it says even amongst the forum, you are.

I think events like that were already good to avoid, but…even more avoidance of them works for me

2 Likes

Enzo,
It’s really sad you have to spell everything out (in triplicate) these days
The ‘News’ :face_vomiting:is so corrupted and bent over for these Crim’s
that literally eye witness reports are suspect.
And it isn’t just the Gun Shows.
Reports are now bleeding threw the bandages of their carefully crafted
Progressive news media Airbases are being Probed, Infiltrated and Trespassed.
I have been saying this for MONTHS!
My little base has some premo shyte on her. Special Forces have been called in because the $15.00 an hour Armed guards are woefully ill equipped to handle
these professionals. And you can take it to the bank THEY are special Forces also!
I have also been saying for a year here it’s gonna git loud! We’re going to have to get DIRTY! I am NOT tooting my horn here
I feel like I am a Paul Revere rather than a Chicken Little.
Some of us ‘Felt’ in '1993 there was going to be a PUSH! The Highers Listened
THANK GOD! But we couldn’t get Air Support, Sending in an Angel of Death or two would ‘SEND THE WRONG MESSAGE"…Duh! Yeah Phuckin’ A right it would
An ariel 105 and mini-guns would have broken their backs! and the massive losses would have been lessened.
Enzo, I have been in Security over (30) years, I can feel the fight coming.
Arm up Brothers and Sisters, you aren’t going to get a second chance once the Balloon goes up.
Black Swan events are coming. Trump is still a threat. Since his ‘Bogus Conviction’
WE THE PEOPLE raised over $141 MILLION for his WAR CHEST!
Does that sound to anybody he is really out of the Fight? A Convicted Felon?
This Administration just stepped on their weenie! and even most Dem’s know it!
It’s (1941) all over again. They attacked us, but they missed the Carriers…I don’t remember the exact quote but" Japan awakened a sleeping Giant and filled (us) w/ a Terrible reserve! Nagasaki :bomb: Hiroshima :bomb: Buh Bye!
My only prayer is I live long enough to see these Criminal Murders HANG!
If I get that I will go Home then w/ a smile.
This Administration and their Billionaires who want to change the World must Go!

4 Likes

You’re no chicken little dude.
Turkey lurky maybe :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I ACCEPT THAT! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Or Wendy’s Baconator Special? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I resemble that!

Stay Chocolate Frosty my Friend!
(My new saying!)

2 Likes

I can see that now…good one!

2 Likes