Inspiration or Prayer Requests

AMEN brother, awesome word.

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60,

How you been brother?

Did you and your wife enjoy easter?

2 Likes

Yes sir we had 20 baptisms at church on Easter Sunday. God is good. How was your Easter.

5 Likes

WOW! That is awesome!

Sounds like the lost are getting saved, believers are getting transformed, and disciples are being made!

My church gets excited on Baptisim day! You would think its a football game from outside with all the cheers.

I wanted to go on easter but my car got stolen. Don’t worry, I am okay. Just another testimony when its all done!

3 Likes

That’s very hurtfull But so is Life Now.
The most hurtful yet to come is that Ungodly bill saying You Can Take The Life Of Your Newborn Baby up to 28 days after Birth. .:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: & “NOT BE” Accountable For Murder.
Satan Rules This World But Christ Will Win The War. I have read the BOOK & I Know The Ending…:heart:

3 Likes

“But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,”
‭‭II Timothy‬ ‭3:1-4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

5 Likes

I humbly request your prayers, my friends. I am having a big health scare. Not “If” but “How Much Damage”, and I hope not “How Long”. My kids are still young, I am not ready for this.

7 Likes

I’m not good at saying eloquent things when I feel like I should be able to. But you are and will be in our prayers.

5 Likes

@Alexander8
I pray for a supernatural healing of any health conditions that you are going through and I apply the blood of JESUS on you. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. I declare and decree that you are healed from head to toe. Keep the faith and declare that you are healed. AMEN

8 Likes

I asked for prayer for my ex-wife who does breast cancer for me and my current girlfriend find our way.

7 Likes

You are in our prayers, hold fast! Kids won’t let things go bad.
They will be your rocks!
We and those more powerful than us, have your six!

7 Likes

May the Lord heal you sir, and the Holy Spirit fortify your body, mind and soul and the hearts of your family. So sorry to hear you are going through this. God bless you.

9 Likes

Thank you for your prayers. I am not the bravest guy, I do need spiritual backing to go through this.

5 Likes

You will have it for sure!

6 Likes

Well I guess it’s my turn to ask for everyone’s prayers. Just got a call from a VA doctor when they were x-raying my back for arthritis they found what might be a possible abdominal aorta aneurysm. Waiting to get scheduled for a ultrasound to confirm or deny it and to decide what path to take depending on test results. Appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers. Can’t do nothing but turn it over to the Lord at this point.

9 Likes

My prayers go out to you brother @ShooterRick. Keep the faith brother. I pray for supernatural healing of all your body parts. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

7 Likes

Keep our congregation in your prayers!

7 Likes

God bless and heal you sir. He is always with you. May the Holy Spirit guide you, your doctors and family.

6 Likes

God bless you all sir.

7 Likes

I had some good news. By God’s grace and thanks to your prayers, my scan results show no spread. Still need a surgery, but this is very good news. I am deeply grateful for everyone’s support.

12 Likes