Inspiration or Prayer Requests

Amen! Indeed brother!

2 Likes

Hey brother @Randall318 I have been there and done that, I was a rebel without a cause. I don’t know if it was an attitude I built in law enforcement or experiencing 9/11. But I settled down and started relying on God more. It doesn’t mean that challenges won’t come but we will be able to handle them better. I can testify to a lot of this. I thank God every day I wake up and I’m still standing.

4 Likes

I could use some prayers… and I sorta pray constantly… from my prospective… God is on a ride along…

reasoning = dark matter theory + Eph 4:6… specifically last sentence…

so I know he is there and I try to keep an open line at all times… and do my best to listen…

thing is I’m only human… and often fail… but the BOSS knows that and is very understanding…

ya… we don’t deserve it… and yet… the forgiveness is still there for us…

6 Likes

I think this is very fitting for these days

“Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith.”
‭‭II Thessalonians‬ ‭3:1-2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/114/2th.3.1-2.nkjv

4 Likes

AMEN to that @Karacal .

2 Likes

@OldDude49,

God sent a word to comfort you today brother. I happened to have my
Thompson-Chain Reference (NIV) on my desk when opened to Ephesians 4:6 and listen…

It says, verse 7, 'BUT to each one of us, grace has been given as Christ apportioned it. ----> 8 This is why it says:

" When he ascended on high, he led captives in his train and gave gifts to men." Paul was citing Psalm 68:18

But there is a word… It has me fired up… He pulled up on the train and it’s okay to conduct the train… Even if we derail he will put us back on track.

Y’all read down to the end of verse 16

Pop quiz tomorrow… I got to go grab lunch it’s already 3:30 CST

Randall W. Anderson
Signature: 2008

3 Likes

Eph. 4:6 last sentence… one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

something to consider… is the dark matter theory…

some call it the God particle theory…

reading further and understanding is always helpful… thanks…

3 Likes

——> Alexander the metal worker did me a great deal of harm.

The LORD will repay him for what he has done. You too should be on your guard against him, because he strongly opposed our message.

At my first defense, no one came to my support, but every one deserted me.

May it not be held against them.

But the LORD stood at my side and gave me strength, So that threw me the message might fully be proclaimed and the Gentiles might hear it.

2 Timothy 4:14-17

2 Likes

@Blacky ,

Thank you so much for sharing that inspiration. It truly means a lot!

It’s almost if you could read through the scriptures God laid on my heart and seen the pain. It has been a dark and scary season but I think your friend had something going…

We will make it!

I hope your weekend is full of joy!

Sincerely,
Randall W. Anderson

2 Likes

——> I realized another thing, that in this world fast runners do not always win the races, and the brave do not always win the battles. Wise men do not always earn a living, intelligent men do not always get rich, and capable men don’t always rise to high positions.

Bad luck happens to everyone.

You never know when your time is coming.

Like birds suddenly caught in a trap, like fish caught in a net, we are trapped at some evil moment when we least expect it.

Ecclesiastes 9:11-12

2 Likes

Stay away from stupid and senseless arguments. These only lead to trouble.

2 Timothy 3:9

2 Likes

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

2 Likes

Amen to that brother @Randall318 :+1::+1:

1 Like

That was my verse of the day

2 Likes

Love that verse!

Many might just ask what faith is and it gives us the answer up in verse one of the same chapter.

Faith is the assurance (conformation, titiledeed) of things [we] hope for, being the proof of things we do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith precieveing as real fact what is nor revealed to the senses].

Heb. 11:1 AMP

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/1528938453856232/posts/2841377275945670/?app=fbl

Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us?

Why do we deal treacherously with our brother, by profaning the covenant of our Fathers?

Malachi 2:20

4 Likes