Inflation? Whos to Blame?

Whoever is actually in control of our country. He did recently call himself vice president while introducing Obama. Was that really a mistake or joke? It did not appear to be as he was not laughing nor seemingly noticed anything wrong with his statement. He even recently stated:

3 Likes

Best solution I see is term limits. Founders went back to being farmers after their hitch was up and they didn’t do to bad.
Enforcing existing laws wouldn’t hurt either :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

Inflation is driven by market forces - for us, just consider the demand for brass - you have military demand versus civilian demand. You either pay the price, or go without. Market manipulation is always a factor, also - always keep your eyes open to price-gouging. I still think this damned present from the Chinese affected brass production, as well. Stay a smart shopper.

2 Likes

The question is, ultimately, how -many- actually voted for this Regime?

5 Likes

Obviously, too many - or Trump would still be in charge.

2 Likes

Inflation is caused by printing too much money. Nothing else. It’s always a failure of monetary policy.

2 Likes

Inflation? Whos to Blame?

Well, let’s think about this:

1. Were we experiencing inflation while Trump was in office? Why, no, we were’nt.
  2. Did we begin to experience inflation before Putin invaded Ukraine? Why, yes we did.
  3. Did Biden radically alter energy policy on the very first day of his regime change? Why, yes he did!
  4. Does the world depend on energy? Why, yes it does!
  5. When demand outstrips supply, do prices go up? Why, yes they do!
  6. When Biden’s regime began printing trillions to fund their agenda, did it dilute the value of everyone’s money? Why, yes it did!
  7. When the value of money is diluted, does that denote inflation? Why, yes it does.

Crap! Too many variables. I can’t figure it out.

5 Likes
3 Likes

The insane are truly running the asylum. :angry:

3 Likes

Never fear, the Fed is here!

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell admits ‘we now understand better how little we understand about inflation’ and insists 41-year high prices were ‘unpredicted’

3 Likes

Here is from the previous Fed Chair, and now in charge of the Treasury. She actually fits in well with the clueless crowd handling the puppet.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen finally admitted that she was “wrong” last year when she initially dismissed rampant inflation across the US as a “transitory” problem that would soon resolve itself.

3 Likes

I blame Biden. Things have never been quite as bad as it has gotten as long as I can remember, and I do remember the Jimmy Carter years.
But this has been the most inept administration I have ever seen.
Largely a result of a clueless “leader” who put people in positions because they checked a box as opposed to actually being knowledgeable and qualified.
Let’s Go Brandon!!!

7 Likes

Resident Xiden had been attacking each and every founding principle of our country since before he was illegally put into office. He stopped oil exploration, stopped ocean pumping, stopped the pipelines, stopped every request for new oil wells, opened the borders, opened the prisons, he wants drag queens in every school, CRT in every school, he wants the million babies killed each year by abortion to happen, and he wants to TAKE ALL OF OUR GUNS AND AMMO. And that’s just the beginning of his Marxist crusade.

3 Likes

Carter, Clinton, and now Obama - have to be the three HAPPIEST men in the country.

3 Likes

And Soros.

3 Likes