India may put one of their health ministers to death

The state of Uttar Pradesh. The largest state in India. With a population at 237 million is roughly 2/3 of the US population.

Also the health minister who originally banned Ivermectin has been charged with 71 counts ranging from crimes against humanity and murder to falsifying information. If found guilty on the more serious charges she could possibly face the death penalty or at least life in prison.

HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN

4 Likes

Is this precedent. Nuremberg code violations are a real thing with real consequences. Crimes against humanity are kind of a serious offense. Absolute power leads to absolute corruption. Thank God we caught um before it became absolute.

2 Likes

makes one consider that sort of thing for our nation… opinions vary of course…

4 Likes

I looked up Covid19 stats by country. There are several countries with no deaths from it. There are even more with very low

1 Like

It is my belief that we will never know the real truth! :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Did you know Mr. Mercury and Magic both got HIV around the same time. Both were prescribed the same treatment(I believe it was A T Z). After a while Magic stoped taking this because it made him feel worse. After that decision a lot of the media stopped covering the Magic has aids story. He’s still alive today. I’m sure you’d be shocked to find out who recommended said treatment. Furthermore, who decided to keep taking that treatment. Look it up

Hmm, and only 19 years before that, the Tuskegee Experiment was stopped in 1972. By the CDC, because they got exposed.

Yeah, I trust the CDC, great people. Only want the best for us.

4 Likes

In the 80’s the N.I.H. headed the fight against aids.

1 Like

The truth? You can’t handle the truth (but only because they’re never gonna let you)! :rage:

2 Likes