Independence Day

[quote=“Johnnyq60, post:31, topic:73811, full:true”]
@Ouade5,
Don’t change bro and be yourself. Your going to run into characters everywhere you go. Been there done that. There’s nothing like the feeling of someone verbally attacking you and you stay humble and just be cool. Got your back.
[/quote] >>> BLACKY HAS YOUR BACK TOO <<

3 Likes

@BRUCE26 >>> Remember when this meant some thing, to some of us it still does. For some that got a free ride on the backs of people that fought for our Country, think twice because we will never stop fighting for our country .>>>> click here >> Lee Greenwood - God Bless The U.S.A. (Official Music Video) - YouTube

:us::us::us:

3 Likes

I miss Red Skelton, too. I never missed his show when I was a kid. This one should be required to be shown in every class, in every school and, more importantly, in Congress and the Senate, preferably at the start of the State of the Union Address before the President starts speaking.

4 Likes

@Richard56 >>> stoping the pledge of the legion in the classroom was a red flag
That was not challenged hard enough, and will alway be regretted by anybody that cares and has fought for our country.
:us::us::us:

4 Likes

Sorry, Nancy came home and made me go to Goodwill and lunch. :roll_eyes:
I remember watching Red on TV an Paul Harvey on the radio in the car with my Dad.
Thanks to YT I can watch or listen to them when I want.
:us:

2 Likes

@BRUCE26 >>> don’t forget the honeymooners too Click here >>>https://youtu.be/F-1vzx6c3tQ

2 Likes

Yup, just watched Roy and Buck on the banjo this morning. :banjo: :banjo:
I was back in my grandmoms living room watching Hee Haw.
Few better then Jackie.

1 Like

@BRUCE26 >> OH YA - not responsible for pissing yourself click here >>

3 Likes

:rofl: I had forgotten about Soupy. :+1:

2 Likes

5 Likes