Independence Day

I am on the Christmas mailing list with the Queen, but I am not sure she likes me anymore after recieving this card.

11 Likes

If you happen to travel to England in July
Card 4th of July 02

11 Likes

Sounds like Cancel Culture BS to me. Tell those members to visit their doctor and get a prescription for “growaset”.

Personally, I’m done being nice to those across the isle. They push and push and push until something gets said then scream about being a victim. To hell with them!

Happy Independence Day to those with the gumption to understand what it actually took to achieve.

9 Likes

Seriously now! As relevant today as it was July 4 , 1776. It bares repeating again and again. :us:
Please, lets not clutter it up to much.

Thank you. :us:

9 Likes

I miss Red. :us:

14 Likes

7 Likes

@Ouade5,
Don’t change bro and be yourself. Your going to run into characters everywhere you go. Been there done that. There’s nothing like the feeling of someone verbally attacking you and you stay humble and just be cool. Got your back.

7 Likes

@Ouade5 just be yourself as you are…

7 Likes
9 Likes

@Timothy110 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you here. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :us:
P.S. Love the Flag pole. :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Timothy110 Glad you guys could join us.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Timothy110

3 Likes

Thank you one an all been a.member of the USCCA since 2016. But the flag is the newest member to my home Thank You all ,and be safe this 4th of July .

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Timothy110 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

194234cf9184c787

10 Likes

That pic always reminds me of this :smiley:

Enjoy and stay safe everybody.

4 Likes

6 Likes

@Ouade5 , I tried to pm you and tell you I agreed with your post, but I was blocked. I did reply, but my message might also get flagged.

1 Like

I sure hope that’s not for branding cattle… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@BRUCE26 >> THANKS BRUCE << Fortunately that brought tears to my eyes.

It’s to bad some people never learned or comprehend what that pledge stands for. May be people that didn’t fight for Our Country should have a gut check and understand we fought for them for the freedom & justice for all.[quote=“BRUCE26, post:29, topic:73811, full:true”]
I miss Red. :us:

[/quote]

3 Likes