Independence Day

Starting an Independence Day meme thread.

34 Likes

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

35 Likes

I actually thought the colors of the flag had a simpler explanation: we used to be British.
images

5 Likes

Yup, tea at noon​:wink::rofl:

7 Likes

A 2021-07-02 00-36-47

14 Likes

18 Likes

Actually is was Randy Quaid, remember.

16 Likes

Apparently, multiple users have complained about me being an offensive old cuss, so I’m going to take my time out until I can figure out how to stop being such a bad person. I hope you all have a wonderful Independence Day, and happy 245th birthday to all of us!

10 Likes

21 Likes

That’s how you know you’re doing it right.

8 Likes

That’s Bull :poop:. :us:

4 Likes

Many of us have been brow beaten by someone for being offensive or “intolerant” on this forum. If you are speaking honestly, truthfully and providing facts, then people’s feelings matter little. You’re providing information to help educate grossly ignorant generations that falsely think that if something offends you, that it’s ok to demand it stop. Many of us grew up with adults who couldn’t care less what our opinion was because we were young and stupid. Nothing has changed, youth are still a bunch of stupid children…but now it seems like too many adults are listening rather than correctly telling them they’re young and dumb. Keep up the education and don’t let children dictate what you say.

12 Likes

Sorry for being here when I said I had to leave (I do that in real life sometimes, too), but I got mail messages from a few of you and I feel I need to clarify. The message I received stated that “multiple community members” considered me to be “offensive” or “abusive.” So this is a problem with me, not with another person. I try to live by the camper’s rule and leave a place better than I found it, so if I’m littering the community then it’s on me to fix it.

Regardless, my intent was not to stir trouble, but simply to wish everyone a fantastic Independence Day weekend before I go. :us:

6 Likes

@Quade5 Buffalo chips to them if they don’t like it. Need more people with balls not UNIX or little Peckers with red hats.
Do the men present and accounted for a favor and stick around.
TRULY
BLACKY
:us::us::us: Independence Day - #14 by Ouade5
image this for them
This for them

10 Likes

OIP

17 Likes

That’s what happens when you stand on your hind legs, it makes people on their knees uncomfortable.

7 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

I want a poster like that, I would hang it on my street in front of my house. :+1:

3 Likes

@Quade5. Brother be yourself please. If everyone was the same what would life be like? Not worth living I think

9 Likes