In her own words- nuff said

Sorry, wrong reply to wrong guy LOL

1 Like

I canā€™t believe no one has made the Judge Dredd connection yet!! (in all fairness I just did)

She getā€™s her dying wishā€¦because sheā€™s taking ā€œthe long walkā€ā€¦Itā€™s in the Book of Lawā€¦ok itā€™s more of a tradition than a written rule but there you goā€¦thatā€™s how the Dems can rationalize the requestā€¦ :wink:

(my weak attempt at a memeā€¦ :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I think President Trump summed it up very well. " I was elected to be President for 4 years, not 3 years 9 months."

3 Likes

The Republicans are just giving back to the democrats in kind. Like getting rid of the ā€œfilibusterā€ when it suited them and then throwing immature baby fits when the Republicans did the same thing and now they are, not only throwing immature baby fits, they are threatening the President, Republicans and the American peopleā€¦ BIG differenceā€¦ I have no problem with it and donā€™t see the Republicans as hypocrites.

2 Likes

That is a complicated question, and it would take me too much time to write it out. But the bottom line is the Republicans were legally able to stall the confirmation hearings.
What to President is doing is OK per the Constitution. The Democrats are blowing smoke about it being an election year so Trump canā€™t nominate someone for a position on the Court and the Senate canā€™t vote on the Nominee for the same reason.
That is a lie. I suggest you research it yourself to get the truth.
Good Luck and Trump2020

1 Like

I just pinned a post about the Republicans being Constitutionally able to nominate and vote on the person nominated.
The Democrats are wrong about the President not being in the right by doing what he and the Senate are planning.
Itā€™s a complicated situation and I canā€™t articulate the reasons correctly. But a little research on someoneā€™s part will make it clear .

Personally I think Republicans should give any thought to all the democrat whining, threatening and abusive behavior. Even if they win, G-d forbid, lose, I believe they will still do all the things they are threatening. They are out of control like 5 year olds who cant have their way. I cant believe they are so bold about their unconstitutional intentions and their child like behavior. Nominate the Judge, the democrats are going to do whatever they want anyway.

2 Likes

If the Democrats had had control of the Senate, Garland would be a Supreme Court Justice. They didnā€™t, he isnā€™t. Move on.

4 Likes