I'm scratching my head with this one: Teen charged with homicide in death of 15-year-old in La Crosse

1 Like

I’m scratching too.

My take is nothing good happens after midnight!

1 Like

Appears to be a clear case of self-defense.

1 Like

OH BUT THEY ARE SUCH GOOD KIDS,
PS: where the hell are they getting the amo.

3 Likes

Black Market, Blacky. :wink:

5 Likes

Can he use mutual combat as a defense?

1 Like

Mutual combat is not a defense for anything. It is a condition that prevents you from claiming self defense. If the prosecutor says mutual combat and the jury agrees, then you have lost the required state of innocence to support a self defense claim.

1 Like

Other question is what cartridge has a “casing”? Were they packing sausages? :sunglasses:

Police found a total of 10 shell casings, as well as a gun, during their investigation.

Maybe the fight was over one of them touching the other’s meat… :rofl:

1 Like

[quote=“Craig_AR, post:7, topic:82616”]If
the prosecutor says mutual combat and the jury agrees, then you have lost the required state of innocence to support a self defense claim
[/quote]

If there’s a self defense claim, and that’s not my point.

Hmmm ; no black pepper.

2 Likes

My reply was giving the reason that no, he cannot use mutual combat as a defense. So, what was your point?

1 Like

It seems like a clear cut case of self-defense more details needed. The guy being charged is not the aggressor and as per witnesses the saw him being attacked and being hit in the head with the gun. I believe when all is said and done and the facts are out he will be released.

2 Likes

It appears the 3 involved men arrived armed, illegally so (underage for handgun possession). I don’t believe self-defense claim can pass against that. A case of gang culture I am afraid.

2 Likes