I'm locked and loaded

Ok, I now have the ability to not only kill ZOMBIES but now also WEREWOLVES and VAMPIRES. I now have silver based bullets for reloading. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The supernatural are no longer safe from me. I’m a professional Zombie hunter, there’s no zombies you might say. I ask, have you ever seen one? No? You’re welcome! Lol

9 Likes

Hmm, got any made of oak, you know, in case of vampires… :grinning:

6 Likes

What is the percentage of silver content? (and yes it does matter) I too keep the world free of zombies, werewolves and vampires, only in the Ozark region of MO, now Bigfoot and I have an understanding as we both know he is a tourist attraction and good for the local economy, but the rest better watch out. (Bigfoot is also an informant, hates competition)

6 Likes

I ran a search on Amazon for “Zombie Apocalypse Killer”. This came up…

It’s made in China so the quality has to be of the highest standards. And, by using my Prime Delivery it will arrive Thursday.

8 Likes

It would be entertaining to read the ATF’s take on that thing! :laughing: Looks like something to scythe aggressive wheat with.

5 Likes

Where in the actual hell is the magazine? Lol

7 Likes

Not quite sure

3 Likes

I didn’t find one with the handgun, but I saw this one:

5 Likes

I still want to know where the magazine goes… lol

Since the handgun is attached to the top of the knife/machete handle, it does not have a mag well, so there is nowhere to load a magazine. It also does not look like a real firearm, and as the original poster stated, it’s made in China. Aside from that, if it were a real handgun, a close look at the image shows that the firearm grip is removed, and the remaining part is attached to the top of the knife/machete grip; therefore is no mag well to put a magazine into.

1 Like

Exactly, which Hollywood would find a way around that MINOR problem… lol

2 Likes

It must be hell to reholster without serious injury.

Larry

3 Likes

I bet because it’s definition is not technically a firearm or an edged weapon, it should be fine on your person or carry on, when you travel. It can’t be on the “banned item list” like finger nail clippers are.

2 Likes

Are the bullets solid silver or just jacketed? Either way they’re pretty cool. It’s a shame they won’t work, at least not on a werewolf. They will sting him pretty badly and might provide enough of a distraction for you to get away, but they won’t kill him.

2 Likes

It’s a silver mixture and with that sweet spot between 6.1 and 6.2GR of unique powder they shoot REAL GOOD

1 Like

Okay, okay, I can tell you’re all chomping at the bit to know why I said that these silver bullets wouldn’t kill a werewolf. All the most reliable sources agree that while it’s true that a weapon made of silver, be it blade or bullet, is required to kill a werewolf, it must be made of inherited silver. What’s more, the silver must have been inherited by the person wielding the weapon and striking the fatal blow.

You’re welcome. We now return to our regular programming.

1 Like