IL exploring executive order for confiscation

Biden confronted by hecklers shouting ‘go home’ during Pennsylvania visit: ‘You’re a loser’

“If you notice, they’re feeling much better about how the economy is doing,” Biden said in response to a reporter’s question. “What we haven’t done is letting them know exactly who got it changed. … Everybody’s doing better and they believe it. They know it. And it’s just beginning to sink in.”

Somebody please tell him to STFU! Dear God he is a mockery to the human race!

9 Likes

Does the “better” he’s talking about have to circle the planet starting on the east coast before we on the west coast start feeling it? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I recall something like this happening in or about 1774? A short time later all hell broke loose.

Standby for heavy seas cause a storms coming from both inside and outside forces!

5 Likes

He’s feeling better about it, as he is able to steal far more than when he was in Congress or as the VP.

9 Likes

How many semi auto gun owners are there in the state of Illinois? If they all refuse to surrender they’re weapons, how many police officers or state trooper would it take to arrest all of them. Also, if they start law officers are knocking on doors, would it nor take them away from their other duties. Too many owners, too little time.

8 Likes

Agreed but I think they would implement a more sinister plan, like, Next time you attempt to renew you drivers/professional license you would be declined because of an outstanding legal action. Or, Instead of receiving your State Tax Return you get a letter in the mail informing you that it’s been garnished for not complying with the gun law… or some crap like that.

13 Likes

TRUTH Mike,
They already have ‘work arounds’ JIC their current ‘work arounds’ fail
This is the way of .gov today. If you fail to ‘OBEY’ my Hitleresque demands
we will bring you to your knees by other means, CLASSIC! Joe Stalin Over ruling!
I Am really surprised they haven’t built 'Gulag’s in remote locations (that we know of) yet!
WE are finally ahead of heir curve w/ Gitmo and Guam!

Where We Go One We Go All!

9 Likes

Don’t give them any ideas!

7 Likes

I believe there already is legislation in place or in progress where if you don’t surrender your FOID (government permission slip to own a firearm) they can revoke your driver’s license.

IMG_9360

18 Likes

IIRC any law that is UN-Constitutional is automatically null and void as per an older SCOTUS ruling?

6 Likes

Charlie Brown really NAILED! It!!!

9 Likes

What the heck?
It’s already Jan 19th and nobody stopped by to pickup [read: confiscate] whatever I’ve registered. :neutral_face:

Screenshot from 2024-01-19 17-34-19

I cannot keep this pile of scrap in my garage anymore… I need space for my car. :angry:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@Jerzees Don’t worry about that pile of scrap in your garage, I can use those for fence posts that I’m putting up at the ranch to keep the sheep from getting out, I’ll stop by in the morning to pick them up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

6 Likes

Deal. I put them outside in handy container, ready to be picked up. :grinning:
You can take them whenever you want.

A 2024-01-19 20-25-53

8 Likes

@Jerzees Kool, thanks for the helping hand! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

Mike 164. I. LOVE MY COUNTRY AND I DEFINITELY WILL FIGHT . ANY FOREIGN . Country. That would try to invade my home . AND THAT INCLUDES THE UN :united_nations: AND . , ISLAM :star_and_crescent:. Homas. :us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::bangbang: I AM ,AN. AMERICAN BY BIRTH. By. GOD. Bobby Jean. Two. FEATHERS.:feather::feather::100::100::100::beer::popcorn::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: SIR. :100::100::100:

2 Likes

Jamey1. LIKE LITTLE BUSH SAID BRING IT ON. Bobby Jean two feathers :feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::100::100::100::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Follow me if you don’t want to LIVE FOR EVER Bobby Jean TWOFEATHERS​:feather::feather::beer::popcorn::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::laughing::laughing::laughing::chile::us:

1 Like

Mike 164 no no no ITS GETTING TO WHERE. :bangbang: IF ANYONE DEFIES THIS GOVERNMENT THEY WILL JUST SHOOT YOU … WITH A DRONE OR SOMETHING LIKE A LONG GUN 3,08 FROM A DISTANCE. They are out of control. If we are so stupid that we can not see the writing on the wall. Then just surrender now . And kiss the copper ring KAZ china :cn: has all our gold. AND THEY HAVE ALL OUR TECHNOLOGY AND and we are all ready SURROUNDED. By bitemes . INVASION FORCE. Of over 35, million invaders now . And the constitution is done :white_check_mark: we let this old man . Destroy our nation . So now how do you want to live in slaved or DIE FIGHTING . I made my choice :owl::feather::feather::100::100::100:

1 Like

Tell it Mike Brother my GOD :hourglass::tumbler_glass::us::paw_prints::beer::paw_prints::feather::feather::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::cn::owl::100::us::skunk::paw_prints::paw_prints::100::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like