If you could be King/ Queen for a month

1. In my opinion, that is not anything I would ever support. We can’t find enough room for violent offenders as it is against humans. We kill babies every day. People do less time than that for homicide.
  2. Yup
  3. Long overdue.
  4. not an important issue to me given people drive every day without one. It’s about as important as another gun law to me.
  5. How about you have to pass a competency test, proof of insurance and financial independence, and a drug test before you can have kids? (I know, facism.)
    I think we should have mandatory drug testing before you can vote or get any kind of financial aid from the government.
1 Like

#4 needs to be more specific, one word, ROUNDABOUTS!
These are wheels of death in NW NV, everyone believes they have the right-of-way.

Called circles of death in wisc. Jump in get out. Semi’s have the right of way…

1 Like

When I lived in Chicago everyone could navigate a 6 way intersection. Nevada is adding more and more roundabouts to drive up the insurance premiums. It’s not IF you get into an accident, but WHEN you get into an accident.

1 Like

Chi town sucks but those people can drive…

2 Likes

1- you abuse/ neglect an animal it’s mandatory 10 years in prison
( I used to raise Servals, Caracals, and take care of a Siberian Lynx and Mountain Lion. I love animals so I think the abuse and neglect should be equal in return)

2- national CCW reciprocity
(I agree that all states should honor each others, I wouldn’t step foot into CA or NY without my EDC)

3- term limits for all elected public positions
(I believe ALL elected officials should work their first term for Free, no salary, if they are truly going to work to represent the people of their state then they can use their own money for advertising/ campaigning)

4- all drivers licenses revoked until you pass a REAL drivers road test. The DMV is a damn joke!
(Defensive driving courses or at least a SCCA learning curve class(I was a teacher)
A car is a weapon, you need to treat it as such)

5- if you can’t feed ‘em, don’t breed ‘em (applies to kids & animals
(Kids have been raised by watching Jerry Springer and such that they see a way of living a life without working ever, This is loophole that needs to be closed by the Government. If you want a pet, plan for it, if you want a child then plan for it. I’m surprised I can’t deduct my Staffy/Foxhound on my taxes by now)

If the POTUS has term limits AND elections then so should the Congress & Senate. Neither was meant to be a retirement house.

With regards to revoke all drivers licenses- a real road test should include knowing & demonstrating the 3 sections of a corner. How to merge with traffic (most on ramps are downhill for the same reason most off ramps are uphill) learn throttle control & stay off the damn brakes, learn lane control, learn how to be smooth etc.

The President is elected to represent the nation as a whole.

The Representatives are elected by we the people in our districts, to represent us and our local districts. There is a difference.

The Senate should NOT be elected by popular vote and should be returned to the States as they were originally… and to represent the state’s interests.

If you do not like your Representative, vote a new one in.

2 Likes