If it’s Boeing, I ain’t going….

ROTFLMAO!!!😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes

Another great company ruined by the “Bean Counters”, and Clueless executives who probably never had to fly a plane!

Oh yeah, don’t forget the politically correct executives.

8 Likes

It ain’t going to be just Boeing! It’s going to be every company and every manufacturer in the U.S.
when you hire all the “checked boxes” and dismiss true experience and qualifications, we’re phucked!
I can avoid flying but I can’t avoid eating or the doctor!

11 Likes

I spent 25 years at one of those iconic formerly great American companies that was ruined by clueless DEI executives who spent more time talking about diversity than business strategy. It’s now a hollowed out shell of its former self, that doesn’t even make any product anymore, and whose stock has lost 90% of its value. I left for a competitor.

9 Likes

I used to work at an engine manufacturing plant. so glad I don’t work there anymore, the crap my friends say that goes on there now.
glad I did my 20 and took all of my cash out and put it into something stable.

7 Likes

I am going on a trip in two weeks, and it has two negatives, one, flying on Boeing and going to New York

9 Likes

That sounds as bad as my trip later this year to Somalisota!
Seven of us traveling to grandsons wedding.
Deciding on two vehicles or one, I believe in redundancy and back up!
If something goes wrong and we’re all in one vehicle, miles from no where, we’re screwed.
Will be traveling unknown roads for three hours up to the Fifty Lakes in winter. Too old to be excited about a “road trip”! Excited for my grandson!

8 Likes

Two is one, one is none. Always have a contingency plan.

Stay safe.

7 Likes

Flying is not a problem, just like falling off a building, it is all good till you stop at the ground!

4 Likes

Aviation in our atmosphere has a perfect safety record. We have never left one up there yet. Lol

5 Likes

The way of air travel has changed has made me say you want me to fly where what when.forget it the first 707 flight I got on with a 1911 box of shells in my carry on bag.Too many things have changed (people)

3 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes