If I gave you $1000, what carry gun would you buy?

Springfield 1911 9mm 4inch stainless

2 Likes

A Bi-Tone Gen 1 XD in .45, @~$450.00
A Side charging AR -47 carbine kit @~$320.00
An Advanced Aero Precision Lower @~$90.00
5 & 10 rnd mags for the AR-47 till Exhausted.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

A kimber ultra carry II in 9mm any left for holsters and mags

2 Likes

Still looking for the money! LOL

1 Like

@Larry4 might be you haven’t seen it because she’s put it in the mail to me already :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just got my alien gear shoulder rig in yesterday for my P14-45 for when it’s cooler outside…and inside!
I’ll take that $1,000 and get a Warthog with that cool Warthog holster.

1 Like

In house winners only, don’t work for USCCA you don’t win. their has been a lot of buildings our business fall for less.

I have used that Alien Gear shoulder holster for over a year now. Absolutely love it.

You can get that XD Gen 1 at Academy while they last for $350 right now. At least there are two where I shop.

@Larry4… well I’m not working for USCCA yet.
@dawn… … … :smiley: … just sayin’ :wink:

@Zee isn’t working for us… yet. :wink: She’s just an awesome volunteer! She’s been an amazing help for moderating the Community while I’m at different classes and conferences!

2 Likes

In house, awesome volunteer and USCCA Certified Instru. Nice way to pay someone that volunteers !

2 Likes

She didn’t get her Instructor Certification for free :smiley: I didn’t even know she was going for it when she joined the Community.

1 Like

You just said it all. By

1 Like

@Larry4, you do understand that there’s no check going to anyone, right? It is a hypothetical question; no money was actually offered or changing hands. Just a “what if” question, like “What would you buy if you win the lottery?”

Regards.

1 Like

Maybe one of the new Bond Arms Bullpup 9mm’s. I’d love to try one, but not willing to spend my own $$ on it😏

1 Like

and… what if @Dawn wins the lottery? will this then be a real offer? :smiley: Eh, @Dawn? nudge nudge… :wink: :laughing:

yeah, my hubby sent me a picture of that recently… cool looking critter.

1 Like

I have to admit those are interesting, but what I really want to try is a Chiappa Rhino. Those are really intriguing.

Regards.

1 Like

Have one on order… just no idea when it will come in. I’ll let you know when it does :star_struck:

1 Like

They are like hen’s teeth around here. Haven’t seen one on the shelf for over a year. sigh A bit too spendy for my budget, though.

Regards.

1 Like