If Americans Could Purchase Military Grade Weapons

One of these… fully equipped and staffed…

7 Likes

@Sheepdog556

Does this one count?:wink::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Jerzees

Gonna have to ask @Randall318 the OP. One weapon vs one weapon system. I’m not about infringing peoples freedom. Lol

Send it…

4 Likes

If not a Longbow, then a Pavelow M. and all the aerial refuelling I can use… I’ll have 5 positions to fill if anyone’s got their credentials. In that case ya all would prefer the 53 since I can only take a REO in the Apache … sigh.

3 Likes

I’m like you @Sheepdog556

I won’t infringe peoples rights!
Show anything military grade that you would love to have.

Leave it to a Texan to show us how to think big…thank you @TexasEskimo…me and my silly tiny helicopter purchase…:rofl:

3 Likes

Everything truly is bigger in Texas!

Texas is my states big brother!
Louisiana would never be the same without the great people of the state of Texas!

I know one thing @TexasEskimo, I drive to Waskom, Texas anytime I would like a Dairy Queen burger…
It’s just better in Texas!

2 Likes

I dunno, not only is it 5000 souls to care for, some 80 aircraft, and … laundry… there’s also good reason to sell it as used goods somewhere 30 to 40 years from now when you’ll need to scrap the nuclear plant. :frowning:

2 Likes

You would need a license for the automatic firearms, and a license to fly the huey, i don’t think you need another just to own the huey…just a really deep wallet!

1 Like

Bigger than my two dollar bill and cobwebs in my wallet?

1 Like

If @Zee gets two then I also want an entire carrier battle group (includes 2 subs)…

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to purchase the extended warranty. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

While we’re at it, let’s just build a base on the shore with a navy fleet.

Has any of you studied a U.S. Navy fleet with a super carrier?

Man, they are amazing ships with astronomical aircraft. (God bless the men and woman on there serving)

But, if I were a foreign threat, I would HATE to hear the U.S. Navy was on it’s way!!

2 Likes

you have a line on a cheap lead mine then? Great! take off 1/2 the ships load out in aircraft to balance the difference. (Maybe buys you until your natural passage - but hey! - what a gift for your children whot?)

2 Likes

As long as we’re fantasizing, I want a Mirage Tank. Nothing beats a tank that can look like a tree. Ooh! Except a Mechagodzilla. I’ll have one MFS-3, please.

I hate flying, which precludes me getting a Harrier, and an Abrams is a bit too fuel inefficient. I’ll go for a Bradley, for the interior space.

3 Likes

As long as I have the hellfire with the main gun. With an AC-130.

3 Likes

Anybody remember the Vulcan 20mm anti aircraft weapon? They are also great for clearing trees to make an LZ.

3 Likes

That-Escalated-Quickly

10 Likes

Well, if we’re opening the door to the wish closet, then I want some of the super-duper, top secret, even-the-president-doesn’t-know, scientists-in-a-bunker, reverse engineered alien technology aircraft and energy weapons. Oh,and force fields. Gotta have the force fields.

5 Likes

Now, we’re talking.

2 Likes