I Truly Think I've Found the Answer

You assumed I wouldn t notice your heavy dependence on semantics to force the square peg of your logic through the round hole of your failed thesis. LOL

Together we are so strong but individually we are roasted lamb for the feeding. Now how do we all unite as one!? Who do I call when they come to my door at 0300!??

Endorsed by Jack Dorsey?? No thanks!

Been thinking that same thing for years…I think all politicians should go on camera and swear on the Bible that if they commit any crime against the people of America they should do time in the state prison of thier state…Tim…GOD BLESS AMERICA

2 Likes
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

A touch, I do confess it! All on this board bow to your superior knowledge and self-proclaimed brilliance, as is appropriate when in the presence of a superior life form!

If the biden admin. is bypassing the constitution now, do you think that would work.

The gentleman that wrote this letter has some very good points of law.

Here are a few more points of law that I have found.
“[A]t the Revolution, the sovereignty devolved on the people, and they are truly the sovereigns of the country, but they are sovereigns without subjects . . . and have none to govern but themselves; the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens, and as joint tenants in the sovereignty.” Chisholm v. Georgia, 2 U.S. 419, 471 (1793).

This second ruling, Supreme Court, re-enforces that fact and the role of our servants in government.

Cooper v. Aaron, 358 U.S. 1, 78 S.Ct. 1401 (1958). "No state legislator or executive or judicial officer can war against the Constitution without violating his undertaking to support it ." The constitutional theory is that we the people are the sovereigns, the state and federal officials only our agents ."

These next two Supreme Court cases describe lawful and legal status of laws that do not adhere to the principles of the Constitution.

Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425, (1886) “An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed.”

Marbury v. Madison, 5 US 137,(1803) “The Constitution of these United States is the supreme law of the land. Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is null and void of law.”

This last one is not from the Supreme Court, it is all about the 2nd Amendment though.

For, in principle, there is no difference between a law prohibiting the wearing of concealed arms, and a law forbidding the wearing such as are exposed; and if the former be unconstitutional, the latter must be so likewise. But it should not be forgotten, that it is not only a part of the right that is secured by the constitution; it is the right entire and complete, as it existed at the adoption of the constitution; and if any portion of that right be impaired, immaterial how small the part may be, and immaterial the order of time at which it be done, it is equally forbidden by the constitution. [Bliss vs. Commonwealth, 12 Ky. (2 Litt.) 90, at 92, and 93, 13 Am. Dec. 251 (1822)

1 Like

lets start with the President, I thought I read that there was a bit of problem with Hunter Biden about a firearm issue that a weapon was thrown carelessly away after being bought with false info about someone not supposed to buy or own because of using illegal substances?? Did I get that wrong or was that a story? or beginnings of a cover-up from high places?? Would someone clarify

The governments motto is “don’t do as I do, do as I say do”.

2 Likes

Resident Xiden or any other tyrant is be resisted at all costs. Our “Rights” are gone and the Constitution is a memory. They are privilges now, quickly being “revoked”. The question is…what are you going to DO about that? As I said in my original post" Hand them in freely or FROM YOUR COLD DEAD HANDS". Hand wringing and hoping that some politician will “Save the Republic” is folly.

1 Like

How can someone buy back something that’s not theirs in the first place?

2 Likes

It’s easy if you don’t think about it…

Yes and the reason was not hunting rights

2 Likes

HOOAH! I say!

Is USCCA DOING MORE THAN GETTING OUR Petition signatures ? Are they doing any lobbying or ramping up to do what the NRA IS NOT DOING.

THIS QUESTION IS FOR ANYONE ???.???.
:us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

1 Like

Please see: ?New Organization? US Concealed Carry Association for Saving Lives

1 Like

The uscca is a great organization that is for the people to have the right to protect themselvesI think the world for them Rhey are there for us we need to appreciate what they are doing for us. God bless them

2 Likes

A lot of those types of accidents seem to be happing. You can’t provide proof but stuff happens.

1 Like

Well stated Sir…

1 Like