I may not to around for a bit

Welcome to the family @Timothy141 and god bless you.

Sorry for your loss. I never got to know either of my grandfathers. One passed before I was born and the other I never got to meet.
I hope you find comfort in knowing he will rest in peace now.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I am so sorry for your Loss. We have all lost an Only we can Grieve the way we need to. Cherish the time an the Memories an be with Family where possible . God Bless You an Yours.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

Brian,
Sorry for your loss. Treasure your memories and follow your heart about making an appearance. I lost my Grandfather when I was 11, I found him dead on the floor after school. I tried to keep my Mother from seeing him to no avail. He taught me to hunt and shoot at a very early age and I will cherish my memories. Believe in yourself and believe in our country, there are a lot of us that still care. God bless you and your family.

2 Likes

Condolences – May your Grandfather have a safe Journey and rest in peace.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @George15 snd god bless you.

Welcome to the family brother @Roger64 and you are in the right place at the right time.

So sorry to hear, and we are sorry for your loss. Finding words to say that will bring you comfort. All we can say you & your family are in our prayers.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss Brian_J
I also have relatives in Ill and think about the same thing.
Stay strong and God bless you and yours.

1 Like

May God bless you, your family, and others. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

CHAMPAIGN — Delmar L. England Jr., 80, of Champaign passed away Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021, at home with his family.

Delmar was born on April 20, 1940, in Bloomington, to parents Delmar Sr. and May (Gechtske) England. He married his wife, Joanne (McCormick), on June 6, 1969, in Bloomington. Delmar proudly served in the U.S. Navy. During his 55-year career as a plumber and handyman, Delmar gained a stellar reputation as the man who could fix it right. In his free time, Delmar liked woodworking, reading and playing computer games. He was a great man and loved his family. He will be missed by many.

Delmar was preceded in death by his parents and sister, Sandy Fleahearty.

Survivors include his wife, Joanne; children, LaVinnia Sullivan of Champaign, Rebecca (Jim) Rupe of Kentucky, Laurie (Tim) Bagby of Urbana and Cheryl England of Urbana; grandchildren, Brian Heap, Aaron Sullivan, Charles Sullivan and Jennifer Bagby; great-grandchildren, Cory Hawn and Caylie Hawn; and extended family, Steve, Chris and Kathrine Mechling and Jeremy and LeAnn Rohl.

4 Likes

Awesome @Brian_J and thanks for that post.

1 Like

Again we are sorry for your loss and understand the grieving process is in stages. You don’t over it, you get through it!

4 Likes