I KEEP BEING FLAGGED . And . I don’t understand

I . Have asked the COMMUNITY LEADER TO PLEASE TAKE DOWN ANY THING THAT THEY DO NOT LIKE OR BELIEVE THAT IS NOT . With in the guidelines . I . Do not know how to take them down. I am not trying to up set any one . Please take down everything that you don’t believe in .APPRECIATE. I have done my best to make the community better and I guess. The USCCA just doesn’t BELIEVE I HAVE ANY THING GOOD TO . ADD. I . Apologies . For your no wanting me around . The team leader has. Flagged me. Straighten out of the community and I truly believe I was a . Good member to the community . Being flagged twenty times in a row is . Definitely wrong . And I can not see my iPhone screen . But the team leader wants me gone . Bobby Jean . I do not understand why I have to be flagged and not even see what I said to be flagged .

3 Likes

Sorry for your difficulty brother. I really wish whomever is flagging you would just man up, come on and explain the deal.

Flagger, if you’re reading this, BobbyJean and his friends want to know. Step up.

11 Likes

The flagger is a liberal democrat, all feelings and no balls! Got your back, BobbyJean!! Now flag me!!!

11 Likes

Joseph488., thank you for your kindness. . I believe this has become a clown :clown_face:.SHOW​:bangbang::100: AND ON OR BEFORE THE ELECTION. We. Will be at war.!! Because the democrats will never surrender power. And they put president trump . In prison. We are going to have a WAR. To the likes THIS WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN.!! And every one. Seems to want to be a.FN. Joker!! Sir. Stay safe. Love Bobby jean. This has been. So messed up. I have been apart of the USCCA And they. Have Trolls RUNNING THE COMMUNITY. Sir. STAY SHARP.SIR. No more RootBeer. Sir. :100::dagger::feather::feather::cn:

1 Like

Ted44. That bastard. Does not understand . We are headed straight for war. !! No FN MATTER. Then the American people will have their say. SIR. Men of HONOR. :dagger::bangbang:SIR . Stay sharp. Sir​:bangbang::feather::feather::owl::dagger::100:

As a general rule when it comes to social media and forums/communities, insulting people and name calling is likely to lead to a result such as multiple people flagging your posts and/or moderators taking action.

I’d start by not insulting or calling names or attacking groups of people even if you disagree with them

3 Likes

Nathan 57 . Take your own advice. Sir. !! Do treat me like a punk. And give me the respect and honor I deserve. Sir. For me to be .FLAGGED. Over twenty times on my own thread. And on . A PRAYER REQUEST. That I put up. On A. Prayer REQUEST. .:cn::cn::cn::owl::feather::feather: WTF. Sir. Nathan 57 . You are just one sided!! .!!! No self respect .

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I haven’t called you any names or insulted you. Ever.

You appear to be trying to insult me here and now (“no self respect”), despite me doing nothing but making a recommendation against insulting people.

I wondered what was going on, so I took a peek at your recent replies just before posting that and saw you telling someone to F off and calling them a bastard…hence my suggestion to not name call maybe helping to avoid getting flagged

1 Like

Nathan 57. How convenient. !! That was what . I. Said after I had .ENOUGH :bangbang: SO TAKE A PEEK AT . What ever you want . Mister. I have no problem with you. I . Do have a problem when I have been messed with . And . Flagged over twenty times on my own thread. And on the thread that I put up . Called .I have A. Prayer. REQUEST :bangbang:. YOU JUST BE YOU. . It seems that most of the REGULAR MEMBERS. Can do anything they want. I was a regular . Member. For a minute!! Like I said you are just one sided. And you are!! Or you would take more .THAN A PEEK AND STOP WHO IS FLAGGED ME TO HELL. Sir. WTF SIR. You always make yourself a victim.

1 Like

It is BS like this that makes me think I’m in the wrong site, sounds like a bunch of teenage bratts

3 Likes

Nathan 57 , over twenty flags on my own post . And I had not said anything bad . Till after . All the unnecessary flags sir. :feather::feather::cn::cn::cn:

1 Like

Peter 195 Teenager. Brats. Don’t pay 49, dollars a month. !! To be degraded sir !! Love Bobby Jean sir :feather::feather:

Ted44 Nathan 57 wants to. Be lord over the community and . Call ball and strikes !! But he can only look in one direction. Sir. Take care Love. Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Nathan 57, please Show me where I . Called you Names . ?

1 Like

Nathan 57 you took a . Peek . When I miss under stood. What was said to me!! I want you to show me where I called you names. And it threatened you. !! I don’t believe that I did. Please show me. !! And . Please show me . What I said over 20 . Times. In a row. To be flagged. Since you. !!! Pick and chose . What is . Good. Or bad. You can not see . Where anyone has miss treated me. !! :feather::feather::us::100:SIR :bangbang:

Nathan that name calling was not what got me flagged . I . Said that after I was flagged . SIR !!

flaggers that do things like this should be flagged???

this is the kinda thing that was going on during all the crap with preventing real info…

they went all over the covid narrative and the lap top etc…

so IMHO you can NOT leave or quit don’t let em win???

2 Likes

@BobbyJean , I’m with you about this issue… but you may consider being flagged a lot, just because you create a lot of threads about being flagged.
You cannot put the fire out, constantly setting a new one… It won’t work… :neutral_face:

3 Likes

all of them… :joy:

whoisnext

1 Like