I have been here a long time

in laws or outlaws ? :rofl:

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60 likes me best too :rofl::rofl:. Donā€™t hate. Step your game up fellas.

:t_rex::sauropod::t_rex::sauropod::t_rex:(RAWR Dinosaurs)

6 Likes

Me thinks you have been watching to much Peppa Pig :rofl:

6 Likes

The Out Laws are always welcome, the inlaws, Mehā€¦

5 Likes

Well, I am old as Dinosaurs :t_rex::sauropod::sauropod::t_rex: and I still get around like I am only 99% of my age soā€¦ RAWR. Even though some have thought my :t_rex::sauropod::t_rex::sauropod: šŸŖæ :duck: quack (RAWR) was about them.

:sauropod::sauropod::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:(RAWR).

3 Likes

Outlaws welcome.

In-laws

th-340226695

5 Likes
3 Likes

Dinosaurs rule.

4 Likes

O.K I meant to get back to this a long time ago, I have CRS and meant to get back to this a long time ago. Long time ago. Long time ago. :confused:

In March of 2019 I had a fall off of my roof, other than cuts, bruises and ripped I seemed OK.
During the summer I developed a pain at the top point of my Iliac bone, it got worse and worse
and in August 2019 the pain was so bad I ended up in the ER ā€œthink a 9 on the pain scaleā€.
X-rays and injections that did nothing to help. The ER NP. said 9you have a spot on the bone so it may be cancer, that would explain the pain. :roll_eyes:
Called the VA and made an appointment for a Nuclear Bone Scan. No cancer. :sweat:
Was told by the VA that I should just go back to work and learn to live with it. WTF.
I was left in horrible pain for more than 4 months. And now I am considered Disabled. :slightly_frowning_face:

So, anyway the point is. I joined USCCA in October of 2019 and found something to keep my mind occupied and stimulated while I slowly got a bit better.

I wanted to thank everyone from then till now for the camaraderie and friendship I received.
I couldnā€™t have done it without you all. Thanksā€™ again my USCCA family. :slightly_smiling_face:

And a special thanks to Nancy ā€œMy Wifeā€ for carrying me for a whole year as I progressed through this. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Also a member of the CRS club! On top of that

5 Likes