I Got You Babe

All my favorite rock/pop musicians and vocalists have gone woke - except Eric Clapton and Ted Nugent - my last hope for sanity in the music world. What the F is wrong with these people? Goddamn b___ch slept with Greg Allman and still went woke. Gettin’ so a man can’t listen to an album without Madonna screaming about the persecution of TQ+.

9 Likes

Don’t let the door hit her in her TDS ulcer on the way out!

12 Likes

And then than never do. :laughing:

11 Likes

every election for 30 years there have been celebrities promising to leave the US if the Republican wins.
Dammit, they never do!

10 Likes

It’s always a funny thing when celebrities talk BS to be heard and popular again.

So… let her choose some great Country… perhaps she can follow Steven Seagal’s route?
I will just say:

undefined - Imgur

11 Likes

Except she is uber wealthy with American Dollars, Green Backs. She may go on Vacation but it won’t be long before she and her phony friends sneak back into John Wayne instead of LAX and slither back to their mansions on the hill.

7 Likes

Canada is still waiting for celebrities who threatened to leave the US if Trump won in 2016 :man_shrugging:t4:

9 Likes
11 Likes

The cult of personality.

3 Likes

What the hell is keeping you here now? Get your anorexia arse out now. But that Beverlyhills manson is too sweet, I know.

5 Likes

Who the duck are those ppls? I’ve only heard of about 5 of them. Kick’m in the arse and tell’m not to come back.

4 Likes

Who?

I love it when people make fools of themselves desperately striving for a shred of significance well past their expiration date. I wonder what Madonna thinks of this subject :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

IMG_3905

6 Likes

madonna today.

It’s not clear what initially caused Madonna’s bacteria infection, but doctors say it became extremely serious and required treatment in intensive care.

Madonna is rescheduling the North American leg of her world tour following her recent hospitalization.
Infections can develop into a life-threatening condition called sepsis or blood poisoning.

It is a medical emergency and happens when the body develops an extreme reaction to the infection.

Without the right treatment it can lead to tissue damage, organ failure and even death.

3 Likes

And yet they later admitted that her hospitalization was due to a complication of her receiving Narcan, a drug ONLY indicated for the treatment of a drug overdose…. The BS continues to flow…. And I only learned that because it was a headline on Fox News so I took a curious glance. She could croak tomorrow and I don’t think my heart would skip one beat…. She’s another one desperately looking for significance in a world that doesn’t remember what she ever did.

6 Likes

I think Roger Waters is still based! It is so crazy to watch a lot of these rebellious artists rooting for the more power hungry globalist party. Fear not. Communist just do not have to worry about people running away from a free constitutional republic to sneak into their communist countries. It’s the opposite actually. Where they goin?! NOWHERE!!(Boondock Saints)

Yaaa… I was being nice. :roll_eyes: I meant to add. Can you imagine waking up to that? :scream:

5 Likes

Rogers Waters is Filet Mignon in a world where Madonna and Cher are red colored popsicles (melted). And I still don’t care about his opinions on politics :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the visual!!! I might have nightmares tonight :scream:

4 Likes

Lol! So what your sayin is, those two are just tiny little bricks in his masterful wall. And you couldn’t care less where the wall goes, what who built the wall thinks, and for goodness sake, just leave them kids alone! Roger that!!!

3 Likes