I Coulda Been a Contender

And speaking of actual nazis, as opposed to the historical reconstruction idiots and those who pretend to be nazis while on duty. What is the deal with Hitler worship by the palestinians? So many copies of Mein Kampf found by soldiers in private homes in Gaza, what is it, required reading for children there, after

2 Likes

It’s easier to fool a fool Brother
If you look at the Brainwashing of these fine upstanding folks’
Palestinian/Muslims they are conned from the get from their own religious leaders.
Their BLASTING of the CALL (Muezzin)
Most Muslims pray five times a day, with their prayers being known as Fajr (dawn), Dhuhr (afternoon), Asr (late afternoon), Maghrib (after sunset), and Isha (nighttime), always facing towards the [Kaaba]
They are BLASTING this crap in Minnesota now!

SERIOUSLY Minneapolis? WHAT is it going to take before the SHTF?
How many INVADERS are we going to accept before we are OVER RUN?
This is going to get worse before it gets better.

Buckle up Buttercups! We’re in for a wild ride!

2 Likes

But ring one church bell and the whole world comes down on you. Why hasn’t someone sued for a noise ordinance? They blast that shyte so it can be heard for miles.

4 Likes

Honestly Brother I think it was WND.com
These ‘people’ are looking to BAN Prayer.
Prayer!

But to progressive’s it is OK to BLAST the Call to everybody
Somethings REALLY wrong and rotten here and it ain’t in DENMARK!

You see, Christian bells are supremacist violence, they violate safe spaces. But oppressed people blasting their call at 5am all the way to Mecca - it is beautiful, you should love the diversity of it at 5am, and noise ordinance does not apply to it.

3 Likes

"Oppressed people…Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:wphew! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:My A**! :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

My sample size knowledge of what books the majority of Palestinians actually keep in their homes is zero. But I could see some pathetic terrorists with very limited power being inspired by an inconsequential corporal who successfully harnessed fear, hate and anger to rise to a position of power where he was able to control, manipulate and terrorize tens of millions of people.

2 Likes

Um… Shamrock, that’s sounds awfully familiar here also… just sayin’

1 Like

I’m sure those people are found in every society.

You would think weak bullies who fantasize about gaining power through hate and terror might learn something from how that story ended but for whatever reason they seem to be fixated on the brief height of power in the middle of the story and ignore the crushing and humiliating defeat at the end.

2 Likes

From my limited research that is an interesting topic. One of the reasons mohamadans use for their religion being right was its military strength and rapid spread by conquest. Islame really didn’t lose a war until WWI causing the end of the Ottoman Empire. With islame losing in WWI it put cracks in their belief and all of the subsequent losses too.

Islame is going through a major bout of apostasy right now. Imams on YT are posting videos calling the growing numbers leaving an avalanche or flood. Some are even saying the only reason the mosques are open is because of the fear of death or being shunned by the family. There are even numbers coming out that 60k of the 75k mosques in Iran have closed.

You know what is said about a wounded animal.

1 Like

I can’t speak to the reasoning for mosques closing in Iran. Could be economics, the Iranian government cracking down on religious decent to their rule, a waining interest in religion by Iranian citizens or all of the above.

I will say from a historical perspective, before the 1950s when the U.S. and British governments intervened by overthrowing the democratically elected leader and installing a puppet dictator the Iranian people were pushing for a democratic and intellectually advanced society that wanted to be strongly aligned with the U.S. and other Western governments. But profits for Western oil companies were more important to the West than the free will of the Iranian people. We are reaping what our past leaders sowed.

2 Likes

Actually surveys show that Christianity is the fastest growing religion in Iran and that most of the population there has become Christian. Most of the population there doesn’t announce it because if you leave islame, they WILL kill you. Another news article in Saudi Arabia show mohammadans tossing their korans into the sewer clogging them up. Islame only survives by the sword and lies. Al Jezeriah posted an article that says 6M mohammadans leave islame every year.

If you follow any of the Christian apologists to mohamadans on YT there is a saying you will see:
Without lies islam dies

There is no democracy in an Islamic country. Islame rules with an iron fist.

2 Likes

I do have to ask you where you found or learned this? Before the US installed the shan, his family ruled, before the mullahs overthrew them. I’m not saying the US is completely without fault here, but it was a duel purpose for installing the shah. We were using Iran as abase against the Russian block and letting the oil companies drill for oil.

Then in the late 70s the hardline mohammedans from France overthrew the shah, murdering them, and captured our embassy holding all of the American citizens hostage for 2+ years. A fact you are conveniently leaving out. I lived through it and watched it nightly on the news.

With a quick look on the internet the only non government controlled survey I could find with a a reasonably large sample size said 1.5% of Iranians considered themselves to be Christians. But since the days of the Persian empire that area has always been a melting pot for a wide variety of cultural influences. So it wouldn’t surprise me if a higher percentage were Christians but I have a hard time believing it is anywhere close to a majority of the population.

As to where I got my information from it was based on reading a whole bunch of different sources shortly after 9/11 to try to get a better understanding of how we all ended up in this mess.

Dammit Don you done exposed the truth again. :laughing: But in their defense it’s cold as s__t in Minnesota. Maybe they just need somethin’ to do warming up inside their homes - NOT.

3 Likes

I think the loss of hundreds of millions in donations because of their antisemitic stance, also helped harvard finally kick her out. :thinking:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @TheTwoJakes

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary good sir

Made my anniversary January 6. Wanna know how many feathers I ruffled. :laughing:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary (Belated) My Brother. (and many, many more)

"Keep on Ruffling’! :crazy_face:

2 Likes