I am going to shave my head to…

improve my marksmanship.

1 Like

Oh that’s cool, just put on a Earring and we could call you Mr. clean instead of Mr. Mike.
PS: don’t tell us if you put a Earring on your tongue please.
We will find you and burn you at the steak.

4 Likes

Maybe not the best idea. Mosquitoes and sweat bees are already attacking my bald spot this year. If you are looking to increase your discipline, it might work here in Tennessee.

1 Like

Rub a little fresh garlic on you bald spot ; it’s a natural mosquito repellent and it will help with social distancing at the shooting range, especially for snowflakes.
I MAKE HA HA.

5 Likes

Just spent $85 on garlic scapes to make pesto…

4 Likes

Maybe grow a beard to (forumspeak for too).

3 Likes

Look whoes talking money bags. I been eating squirrels and Robbins to save enough money for a new set of grips.
PS: the other day I had a treat, I ate a cotton rat.

1 Like

Garlic scapes are a once a year treat!
Check your local farmers market ASAP!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Now that is an interesting and funny idea… :sunglasses: The resident grammarian also made a couple grammar errors in his one sentence post. How could he?

2 Likes

At least I’m not alone and I can speak enough foreign language to get me by.
PS: the English language was going to be changed to all phonetic just like the USA almost went metric. It’s not how we spell it’s what we say that matters me thinks.

2 Likes

As I stated, I found the idea amusing. I like my steak rare, him getting burned near it makes it rare enough for me. :sunglasses:

Yes, Gallagher was good.

2 Likes

A friend told me that I had to grow a beard become obese in addition to shaving my head. Look like all the other pretenders she said.

1 Like

I hope you told her she fix ugly, she must be wearing rose colored glasses you see. ( butaboom )

PS: save you some typing you know ( the Quick and the dead )
MY PAY CHECKES Never said “ Mr. Stupid “

• I make Ha-Ha all de way to ( Al Banco )
    There that’s better Mikey.
1 Like

You miss understood her again Mr. Mikey thats the wrong place to shave, another fine mess you got into.

Another good thing to try is to place buckets of water around with the mosquitoes bacteria in the water. It’s help around my home.

2 Likes

Match my sack? I don’t get the question :thinking:

2 Likes