I Am A Shooter

Please don’t be rude to other community members.

1 Like

LOL coming from you, that’s hysterical… the resident grammarian.

1 Like

Technically, firearms, edged instruments, etc. are only tools - the wielder is the ‘weapon’…

3 Likes

Hay, if we can get Mr. Mike to stop calling the spelling Fuzz that would be better ; cause we all can us Verbal self defense practice. Distance has saved some people from getting a can of whoop ass but as we know a sword can cut flesh but the tongue can smash bones you see.
( no worry Mr. Mike, a lot of us were made from the same mold )

Let er rip tatter chip ( your light work ) Mr. Mike.
HAPPY THOUGHTS.

1 Like

@Mike270 @Nathan57 @Dave17

1 Like

In response to some earlier replies, please to not conflate “active shooter” with “murderer.” You can murder a person in any number of ways without shooting a single shot. And you can shoot many people without killing any of them (this is why we have "attempted murder).

Take the recent case in Tennessee, for example.
Tennessee shooting incident: Multiple victims injured in Chattanooga area, police say | Fox News

If you don’t like the term “Active Shooter,” that’s fine, but I would strongly discourage you from describing yourself as any kind of “shooter” on the radio. “Active shooter” is a defined term that has a specific meaning and requires an urgent response- the type of response that they didn’t get in Uvalde.

3 Likes

We can acquiesce to these views but, what’s a better Word or term instead of ( shooter ) :question: no worry but this is but another example how we ( find fault ) more than find solutions. New Scientific mouse traps have been invented so, this should not be too much of a conundrum you see Me thinks.

“ that’s what friends are for “

How about “spree killer”?

Not as descriptive or specific as active shooter.

2 Likes

And what does (not the animal) making inane comments about grammar on an Internet forum make you appear to be?

1 Like

A lot of questions have gone unanswered on the last couple of “incidents” yet your right they only focus on whats easy. They dont want to talk about the hard facts, the facts that got these people to that point. The part that pisses me off is I probably wont be here to see how it all ends, whenever that will be, getting old after all …

1 Like

Thanks Mr. Mike.

1 Like

Wow did you try to spell ( Anus ) :question:
how did we get from the shooter to The pooper.
PS: as long as we don’t shoot each other it’s ok to be grumpy old men.
Bing Bang Boobs.

1 Like

Beware of snowflakes.

Ok is this a shooter, a hooter, or a booter :question:

Might as well stop beating around the bush.

Not an ideal prone position.

1 Like

I think I got it ( SLAM DUNK - GAME OVER )

GUNNER <<<< not shooter.

@J.D

2 Likes

Johnny tried petting the wrong monkey and it almost got him killed
( FOR REAL ) Frank Sinatra saved his ass.