How to delete my account

How do I delete my account from this community group entirely.

2 Likes

@Gary263 Your account can never be completely deleted, it will always be here for the fibs to read. :slightly_smiling_face:

Call 800-674-9779, 24-7-365 friendly help. No one on here works in IT.: thinking:

6 Likes

Why? Though I understand you may want to keep things private. Just curious.

4 Likes

@Gary263 , if you need any help about Community , account and preferences, please always call out @Tim_D_USCCA

4 Likes

You can always check in anytime, but you can never leave. :rofl:

7 Likes

Nobody, wants a quitter!!! Quitting all social media or just us!!! I had facebook while obama was in office, but I kept getting kicked off or locked out! But I also had 5 accounts!!! I still do, but haven"t been on them in a while! Not since those helicopters keep circling my property

6 Likes

@Ted44 you must be talking about those helicopters with out any tail numbers :sunglasses: they fly over our place all the time :us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands:

4 Likes

@Ronald150 , you must be talking about the Eagles :muscle: yes my kind of music :+1: :us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands:

3 Likes

@AL34 Exactly! :laughing: Playing it in my head as I was responding to Gary263 :laughing:

3 Likes

@Ronald150 and it’s stuck in my head now :sunglasses: that’s ok it’s an Awesome song :muscle: :us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands: :us_outlying_islands:

4 Likes

Do they stop and hover over your back door?!?!?!

3 Likes

Hotel California

3 Likes

@Gary263 . Forgive us all these post. We just try to do everything to keep you here. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

One way to keep people here is to have just a few frequent posters to stop posting 99% garbage. Seriously, this is on par with F-book. It didn’t used to be.

3 Likes