How .often. do you check . to .see.if.you.barrel.is.clear

Has anyone else noticed that they have had trash in their barrels. I was working on my truck and I crawled under the truck in the field and I noticed that I had a big O twig. In the .BARREL?

2 Likes

what is

?

I check my barrel everytime I clean my handguns. No trash expected from carrying or sitting in the safe.

6 Likes

As I carry concealed, it’s not an issue. The muzzle of the firearm is inside of my pants. If I was dragging stuff along the ground carried OWB, I would field strip the gun and look through the disassembled barrel

6 Likes

Nathan 57 SIR I HAVE HAD A EDC BLOW UP IN MY HAND BECAUSE YEPER CRAWLING UNDER MY TRUCK AND FOR GET THAT I WAS ON THE GROUND AGAIN . AND THAT DOES HAPPEN WHEN YOU HAVE OPEN ENDED HOLSTERS . I AM FIGURING THIS OUT I PROMISE LOVE BOBBY JEAN SIR :feather::feather::us::mask::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

@BobbyJean I Always make sure my firearms are clear, clean, and in working condition. It has to go BANG when needed! :wink: “HEY, who put a banana in the tailpipe!” :rofl:

4 Likes

@BobbyJean … I’m not picking on you right now, but the first and most important rule of using the firearm is:

Always know the condition of your firearm.

What you have just described, is big No-Go.

Be safe ! Always !

4 Likes

Ronald 150 jezzry put his banana in my tail pipe . Read what he just told me . And me and my edc does have the power of life and DEATH :100::100::100::bangbang::feather::feather::tiger2::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::+1: BELIEVE IT . Bang bang :bangbang:

1 Like

I LOVE YOU JERZEES .bang bang :bangbang: my brother :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::tiger2::beer::popcorn::shamrock:🫏:partying_face:

1 Like

@BobbyJean I’ve always enjoyed “Beverly Hills Cop” movies with Eddie Murphy’

1 Like

“Beverly Hills Cop”? I do not recall this scene in that movie…
A 2024-01-24 20-35-55

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Ronald 150 . I HAVE ENJOYED BEING YOUR FRIEND AND BROTHER . I truly want you to know I want to share everything that I know with you and everyone else that may have to defend them selfs brother when you have been shot and the bad guys are still shooting at you and your trying hard not to pass out . Just think about that comedy show Beverly Hills cop. I love you brother I am being honest and serious. But let’s play. K. Here . If crap .WAS. Brains and you had .A thought you would blow your mind . How was that to salty :question:Here is a Root Beer :beer: love ya brother. Truly a Debbie ann said I have power over life and death with my six guns. And they are only 12 rounds . My m&p 18.ROUNDS . So she would know. Outher than a woman kicking my azz I have never had any problems brother Love you o and Debbie ann could lose the dam truck. My lord. She is mean. Help haw haw :partying_face::cherry_blossom::feather::feather::tiger2::+1::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::bangbang::bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:🫏

1 Like

Jerzees don’t tell everyone dam :partying_face:

2 Likes

@Jerzees That’s the “XXX Rated” movie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing:, the one I was referring to was the “PG-13” movie :blush: :laughing:

2 Likes

@BobbyJean Hey, you know our LADIES have our backs, BUT, you they KEEP US STRAIGHT! :+1: :wink: :laughing: That’s why we’re well behaved! :thinking: Kinda, sort of! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

“PG-13”?
This Forum is for real Men. We are not another PlayKids Talk portal… or… are we? :flushed:

2 Likes

Amen Brother I am very afraid. Of Debbie ann she is GERMAN AND SHE CAN KICK MY AZZ SHE SAYS IT I JUMP BROTHER MY god I wish she would give me back my allowance and I could get some f.En Root beer :beer: love ya BROTHER GUNNERS HOOWAA YEE HAW :cowboy_hat_face: :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::feather::feather::tiger2::us::us::us:🫏:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::v:t5::four_leaf_clover::partying_face::bangbang::bangbang::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like

You tell it jerzees. Woohoo :partying_face: brother we are the greatest team in the country right now because bitte is at large sir we are the biggest team in the league the USCCA . YOU CALL WE HALL. :us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::feather::feather::tiger2:🫏:cowboy_hat_face::shamrock::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::sparkles::bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100::us::us::us::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like