How Many Guns Do You Have?

It is obviously you in Texas got about 100 guns! Lol!

4 Likes

Not enough according to me, too many according to my wife…

Each one has a specific use or purpose and I like adding different tools to fit certain needs…

4 Likes

Mine told me to get a bigger safe! Now I have a bigger safe. She got herself a new gun. Hopefully she will come around!

5 Likes

One more couldn’t hurt.

7 Likes

Enough, and changing my mind on this one or that one often enough, that I am not sure without counting.

But, not enough, because I could easily do that count mentally without having to go and check

2 Likes

Usually enough to do everything I need, not quite enough to do everything I want, but my wants and needs are ever evolving. That doesnt include the ones ive won in raffles and the ones my wife bough/ won. You do the math…

3 Likes

My boat tipped over and all my guns fell in the Gulf of Mexico. I am sure all that salt water has made them all inoperable. Poor Me.

3 Likes

It is the same here have all i need to be effective and enough rounds for a while,then will reload more rounds

6 Likes

If you know how many guns you have in your house, you’re probably a liberal.

Totally kidding. We all know that liberals don’t have guns. Or Do They???

6 Likes

You must be a Marc Cameron book reader!

4 Likes

Only just one short of the perfect amount of.

5 Likes

Just added a scatter gun to my home defense arsenal.

6 Likes

One less than the ideal number of.

4 Likes

We keep saying we need to slow our roll.
But each visit to the range, a store, or a show she is the first one browsing the hardware :wink:

5 Likes

How many stars are there?

How many grains of sand are on the coasts of costa-rica?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Guess we will never know!

Well… how many guns are in my possession at least , but you are welcome to guess!

Better luck counting the stars! And when your finished with using the telescope in the near millennium, grab a magnify glass and hit the sand! Please multiply that by two and equal, square, and don’t forget pie [3.5]. BOOM the answer to your question will be the answer!

:joy: kidding with you. (Just in case someone took my joke the wrong way but we’re all pals here so I know that didn’t happen]

5 Likes

Not as many as I’d like, and too many if you asked my wife. Good thing she has her own… LOL

5 Likes

Since my onset of knee and arthritic issues I’ve thinned mine out, still enjoy what I have.:grinning:

7 Likes

I dont know, therefore, i need one more, and then one more after that, then one more after that, etc, etc.

5 Likes

Real gun control is when you are at the gun store and you are getting the piece you wanted all week but you really want two!

8 Likes

:sweat_smile:
For me it’s more an abstinence… at least its begining. :wink:

3 Likes