How Many Guns Do You Have?

Sadly, I lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident. I was fortunate enough to escape with my life by swimming ashore. I remained marooned for years and studied the ways of a pacifist Monk.

4 Likes

Precisely.

3 Likes

Is that an algebraic equation @ScottH Scott? LOL!

4 Likes

Lol. It’s the only math I know :rofl:

4 Likes

Going by the old chop socky movies, some of those pacifist monks could kick the crap out of 6 or 8 bad guys without a whole lot of difficulty at close range. At a distance,though, guns had a distinct advantage. Still do, I think.

2 Likes

var x = 0; // guns I own

while( x != x+1 )
{
      x++;
}

6 Likes

Now that’s a gun collection :sunglasses::partying_face:

3 Likes

I suppose this is a differential equations problem using LaPlace Transforms along with Topology.

4 Likes

You diff-e-q cheater :rofl:

I have not used those since 1981

4 Likes

All that I can afford. They are in a safe deposit box in the Cayman Islands!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Rudolph11 and you are blessed to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Rudolph11

I have bad news…I’ve heard of some rough waters in the Caymen’s recently which resulted in a lot of boating accidents :wink:

7 Likes

I think that is correct.

3 Likes

My wife can only recognize my Glock 26 & her S&W Bodyguard. She doesn’t like the full size 9mms or 1911s so when I get a new gun I just put it in the safe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I own eleven currently. Here is what is in my safe. My Sister has my 38 & my son has two of my 1911s right now

4 Likes

Remember guys… The FBI, ATF, and the criminal organization called the Shreveport Police are lurking on here!

They might steal your guns like they did mine just because they don’t want you having them because they are in there feelings.

4 Likes

I had a few, but recently lost all of them in a fishing accident where they all fell in Lake Superior.

3 Likes

Years ago I had a woman at work ask how many guns I had. I said, “That’s not public information “.
She said “I understand “.
Never mentioned it again.
That was in pre-internet days.
Now days with people living their lives on social media I don’t know if minding your own business is even a thing.

4 Likes

Thank God I’m in Texas!

3 Likes

I stopped buying when I realized the count had exceeded 10.
I did a self-intervention, sold a few, bought one, and now down to only 8.

4 Likes

Obviously not enough, as they keep designing and making new ones. The secret is to achieve “critical mass.” Critical mass is achieved when your wife asks “is that a new gun” and when you reply “this? I’ve had it forever” and she just says “oh, OK.”

7 Likes