How long has it been since you've been to the range?

Slow is smooth; smooth is fast!

3 Likes

I believe it more about thinking about Michelle Viscusi than being smooth during draw stroke :joy:

2 Likes

I have elected to self-censor on this one.

2 Likes

The range is closed, cattle in the firing line, right now. After the weekend I went through it would do me some good to send 200+ down range. Mom is on edge too about the weekend and don’t want to make things worse at the moment.

This has been a real sh1tty week and one to forget.

I got these the other day

I need to rotate them into the supply in the cabinet.
Edit: 23 cents per round plus tax on top.

3 Likes

Just got home.

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’ve had a bad weekend William. Hope things look up for you this week my guy!

Got a bit of training in Saturday in the rain. Put a unity riser on the UMP and rezeroed it. very happy with the change. sadly, was not able to put anything on paper or do the bill drill challenge to post a time this past weekend due to the rain. Everything was on steel. Hopefully the last time we will have to get an overly wet ass on the range. New carport for the range gets here the 4th :smiley:

2 Likes

I need to make another ammo order in the near future myself. .23/rnd you say, mind sharing where from ? Ive been using mostly AAC for bought ammo the last year or so with 0 complaints

1 Like

Lucky Gunner is the place

2 Likes

Last Saturday. I took a 1972 Zastava M59/66, and a 1953 Soviet Tula SKS-45. A good time was had by all. :slight_smile:

4 Likes