How long has it been since you've been to the range?

Just left first visit of 2021

10 Likes

One week. Went out to zero my new sight last Saturday. First time I’ve shot a rifle in about 45 years. Still needs a little adjusting, but I sure got my walking for the day done going out to check the placement after each group.

5 Likes

It’s been months. During this time I have been practicing dry fire drills and also been cleaning and lubing some guns which were just sitting around in my safe. This ammo shortage and being over priced when they do have it is nonsense.

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60 … months? :scream:
Don’t you want to shoot even 1 round from time to time? It would be less expensive than McDonald’s lunch :wink:

4 Likes

Absolutely brother @Jerzees I’m getting that itch to go to the range but only have about 900 rounds of 9mm and about 500 rounds of 556 which brother @Craig6 Hooked me up with 300 of those.

3 Likes

Since October, I have had issues with both my shoulders, had surgery on one and doing Physical Therapy on the other, just now getting to where I can actually hold my arms up with the gun with not to much pain.

5 Likes

900 rounds… 3 rounds per weekday…You are good for 1 year :yum:

6 Likes

WOW you are an excellent mathematician​:star_struck::+1::wink:

3 Likes

:innocent:
I’m nobody comparing to Alan Turing :wink:

But seriously… don’t you feel any needs to put some rounds downrange? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

@Joseph161 , hopefully you gonna be better soon :crossed_fingers: :muscle:

5 Likes

I went today. It was Sig day for me. Shot the Sig P229 .40 DA/SA, and the P365. A good time was had by all. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

March 2020. I am afraid of COVID. MN Governor, Tim Walz, a Democrat, has declared our shooting ranges essential. So they are open and have been except for a few weeks in March 2020. Have been collecting some ammo so I’ll be ready to go when I finally get vaccinated. Governor Walz is a Vet and very much a moderate. Moderates do well here statewide. MN doesn’t really like extremes. Remember Michelle Bachman? Did really well in her House district but could not win statewide.

4 Likes

Sunday and Monday both.:grin:

4 Likes

At the end of this month it’ll be a year since I’ve been to a formal range. Not great…

4 Likes

I went today!!! It was great!!! I bought three boxes of ammo. Basically a $1.00 a round.

9 MM at 15 feet

.45 @ 25 feet

Febuaury shooting competition.
Double taps @ 12 feet

5 Likes

I had another training session this evening. I used it to test my new “toy”. I still need few more days to feel it better in my hands…but it doesn’t seem to be a bad shooting :upside_down_face:

Head shots - 15 feet
X - 30 feet.

PXL_20210210_024104185

10 Likes

Thats some happy shooting!(:rofl:

7 Likes

@Jerzees , that is some shooting partner, have a nice day. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

@Jerzees , I see what you did there! :grin:

I’ve not been to the range or anywhere else since Jan 1. Weather simply hasn’t been cooperating and this weekend looks to be the worst so far.
If it weren’t for my pellet rifle in the back yard, I would be stir crazy by now!! :woozy_face:

5 Likes

I don’t even think about outdoor range at this moment… I’m not sure if bullet can travel through such cold air… :scream:

4 Likes