How do you express your views?

Some people are all talk and no action. Speak volumes without having to say a word:

Which shirt shows your viewpoint best?

• Death to Tyranny
  • Dueling Pistols
  • Protecting Freedom Eagle
  • Join or Die

0 voters

Get your own here:

3 Likes

Walk softly and carry a boom stick. My second choice is “Protecting Freedom and Liberty”. Nice design. The other two are a little to provocative for 2020 and 2021, perfect during the 70’s and 80’s.

2 Likes

All of them are good and need to said and shown on a t-shirt or a ball cap. We need to show we have been pushed “TOO FAR” and show it. Enough!

3 Likes

Sic Semper Tyrannis

5 Likes

Waiting to receive my new shirt in the mail from Shield Republic:

“When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty”

4 Likes

Thats what I do, I COOK and I know things.
CHEF known for sarcasm towards stupidity, Loves to play with knives.

magician, wizard, but not a mind reader.
Culinary Avatar able to control fire, bend water, earth and air to create masterful plates of food, I control the ebb and flow of the kitchen,

5 Likes

As we get closer to the election and things are ramping up o find the death to tyranny to fit my current mood.

2 Likes

I like the shirts, but with the image on the back, nobody would see it. The whole cover garment and such.

Protecting Freedom Eagle.
I like birds!

Yum! That looks good.

20201025_071446

2 Likes

Honestly, I like them all. I wear my opinions proudly, and not just t-shirt wise. I do not let political climate or fears of being “canceled” to sway me or intimidate my stance. I actually created my own design in Photoshop as well. 1776Apparel

3 Likes

Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis

2 Likes

How do I express my views?

Very, very carefully.

same here. no advertising what i’m carrying.

2 Likes

I am reserved. Too many snowflakes.

@45IPAC Et Tu Brute?

1 Like