How do you ALWAYS remember to bring your firearm?

Did you move to Nevada from California?

3 Likes

Sorry, was just poking some fun back.

^
Bad at emoji :rofl:

3 Likes

Yup, sleep, nap better

3 Likes

That’s when I tell people if they make it past the dog, their problems have only just begun!

4 Likes

Same here like american express card it is always on me,got used to it in Nam and never looked back

4 Likes

I wake up and watch the news early in the morning and that helps me to remember. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Looks like a single stack magazine for a double stack pistol🤣

6 Likes

:thinking:
I think one stack is pressed into his belly… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It becomes habit.

Almost like putting your belt on or putting your wallet in your back pocket.

Sure, there are rare occasions you may forget it, but it sure ain’t often…

…and you feel silly :slight_smile:

-G

1 Like

Don’t forget, this is 21st Century! 22 years of it !

Use the technology!

• Buy this:

A 2022-09-04 20-05-26

• Create a free account (don’t forget to provide full name and address)
  • Setup a reminder “Alexa, where is my firearm?” + “Alexa, remind me to wear my firearm everyday at 6 am”

It is soooooooooooooo simple. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I feel Naked… :briefs:

1 Like

… easier than mounting loudspeakers on each corner of your house :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Funny, yesterday I remembered to bring my EDC but left my wallet at home, hahaha.

7 Likes

Before I leave my house, I will physically check if I have everything in my hands.

Keys
Wallet
Cell phone
Whichever gun I am caring that day
Knife

6 Likes

After I’m dressed for the day, I put my holster on my belt, then my gun of the day. I carry even when in my home. I only remove it when it’s time for bed. Then it sits on my bedside table. I

9 Likes

Hello and welcome @Greg139

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Greg139. I hope you like it here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Greg139 and you are in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

I’ll address it quickly, to some of us it simply becomes a habit. It’s just part of something we may have done for years. Wearing a gun is like putting on a pair of pants. I currently live in a very rural area. I’ve encountered 4 legged beasts on a morning walk. Not a shot fired but glad I had a firearm with me. I am going to say however if I decide to wear or carry a different gun other than my EDC, I’ll ensure my proficiency with it. It’s easier for me because I can just step out my back door and shoot. I’m also going to add this one in there. It pertains to most things that I do. Trust your gut. It’s simple. I avoid traveling in adverse weather conditions. Age, life experiences and environment help me to make this call. I know we can’t all be controlled by these things but I just want to put the thought out there. Most importantly be safe and happy.

6 Likes