High lady in Lexus runs over NYPD cop

Liberal mayors and DA’s SUCK.

5 Likes

Your tittle more clearly defines the event but believe this incident is already being discussed here:

5 Likes

My bad.

3 Likes

It’s all good. Happens a lot around here especially when the thread tittles aren’t clear. The moderators used to combine these overlapping threads but don’t seem to do that anymore.

3 Likes

And I don’t have “permission” to delete.

3 Likes

IMHO this lady should be charged with attempted murder of a sworn officer in the course of his duties. I am so happy that my career is over in the NYPD. It’s a good possibility she may just get probation out of this. I would be upset even if the person she ran over was not a cop. Again I say " What is the world coming to?"

13 Likes

“What has America become?”

4 Likes

A criminal justice major. Really?

7 Likes

Know your enemy…

5 Likes

“The Post revealed Dula was instead charged with first-degree attempted assault, attempted aggravated assault”

Im not sure it was an attempt as much as doing it. But in good ny fashion why charge her with attempted murder? Cause liberal America !!

3 Likes

This woman should be charged with INTENTIONAL VEHICULAR ASSAULT, FIRST DEGREE AGGRAVATED ASSAULT, PREMEDITATED ATTEMPTED MURDER, in addition to under the influence of marijuana

4 Likes