Heroin Addict Awarded $11 Million After Allegedly Dragging Cop with Car

Only in America.:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Only in New York City…

4 Likes

It’s just really sad that a jury ANYWHERE could be so f’d up as to make that award. This makes me fear for the future of this country as much as anything else does.

2 Likes

I pray for this nation!!

Why is good evil and evil good?!?!

Because they’ve taken God out of people’s lives and have discouraged Faith. I’m by no means a stunning example of Faith and Good will, I don’t even go to church (primarily because I don’t live where there’s an abundance of them).

1 Like

Move here to Texas. There is a church and a bank at every street intersection.

2 Likes

Easier said than done. The primary issue is i live in a very rural area. The way I see it, I don’t need to make a drive to a special building on a certain day to keep Faith.

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo <<<<< Very true!!

Just like Shreveport, Louisiana…

I bank at three different banks and can go to one-hundred different churches if not more!
Although, I love my church!

@Spence, don’t feel bad, KEEPING the faith is all the matters! None of us have it down perfectly!

1 Like

I believe you’ll find that the Bible tells us that in the end times “men will call evil good and good evil”. Looks to me like we are pretty much there…

1 Like

Where 2 or more are gathered in my name, so there shall I be. Mathew 18-20. I think you are ok my friend

1 Like

Amen!!

No doubt 2Tim 3.13! That whole book of Timothy is good!