Hawaii court says 'spirit of Aloha' supersedes Constitution, Second Amendment

Hmm… “Spirit of Aloha” trumps 2A??

8 Likes

That’s why we have a Supreme Court.

11 Likes

They reject SCOTUS ruling

6 Likes

Tell me you failed civics class without telling me you failed civics class.

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Huh? Did I miss something?

2 Likes

If this stands then The Spirit of My Pocket Book voids the 16th amendment.

8 Likes

My civics class comment was directed at our island friends.

6 Likes

Throw they/them behind bars for sedition. I mean the “spirit of aloha”, though I had no idea it used pronouns. There is a law for this.

8 Likes

Sell Hawaii, problem solved.

8 Likes

And creepy joe could get his 10% sales commission.

7 Likes

SCOTUS could be a lost cause! Trust no one! The UN are traitors, I have my doubts about NATO, we have one friend left, Israel.
There’s no one that will come to our aid! We’re on our own and we’re divided from within! Time to water the tree of liberty. It’s not a civil war it’s putting an end to the revolution they started! If ever there was a terrorist organization within, it’s the democrats! They are open about it.

5 Likes

Tell me you’re a commie liberal judge without telling me you’re a commie liberal judge…

9 Likes

He lives in California unfortunately, give him some slack :grinning:

2 Likes

Nope!

Unless you mean slack before the rope tightens!

4 Likes

I was referring to the Hawaiian judges that feel THEY can circumvent the United States Constitution.

6 Likes

Ha! I had to clarify my comment as well. :grin:

2 Likes

They can circumvent their way right out of the Union, we don’t need them anymore! Trust me, as soon as the military moves out, those people will starve to death!
Strategically I don’t think we need Pearl Harbor any longer!
ALOHA also means good bye!
It’s a shame, I lived there for many years. Was beautiful before they turned it into, strictly, a commercial enterprise!

Agent Smith was right, when human parasites take over an area they suck it dry of all its resources!

2 Likes

You’ve been doin’ that mind reading crab again brother! It’s very disturbing!, Now cut that out!-----Jack Benny

4 Likes

I know I put those ‘Blue Pills’ around here somewhere…rummaging, rummaging, rummaging!
Ah Ha! here they are folks!..minutes later ‘Now why are there soldiers all over the place?’
oh, well who cares…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

We’ll see what SCOTUS does, 'cause the Hawaiian decision is directly contrary.