Have you won a gun on the USCCA gun give away?

I have been a member for about a year and have not won yet.

1 Like

i think an E-mail notification should be the standard beginning to notifying winners

1 Like

This is how it works. Emai notification to winners

2 Likes

yes , e-mail notification , once a week for 3 weeks .

My husband is a USCCA Instructor and had been bugging me to get certified so that we could teach together.

So on New Year’s Day 2024 I said to myself “If $625 lands in my lap then I’ll take the course”. Well, I opened my email on January 2nd and had a message from USCCA which said “Congratulations! You’ve just won the gun a day giveaway and we are sending you a check for $1000”. I called USCCA and yes, it was legitimate.

I finished my training the end of February.

And I have enough left over to maybe contribute to that S & W Bodyguard 2 that is in the latest Concealed Carry magazine.

9 Likes

Well I’ll be, if that isn’t a “sign” I don’t know what is lol

Can’t hardly go wrong with a Smith or Ruger revolver ya know :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, I agree. The USCCA rep said it must be a sign from God and I think she was right. I haven’t been an owner for that long but feel called to teach and help first time owners (like I was) and especially older first time owners.

And…I passed my accuracy test with my S & W 38 Special made in 1952 according to S & W. It’s my favorite although it’s way too big for my hands. :wink:

4 Likes

I love hearing stuff like this, Congratulations!

4 Likes

I’ve logged in almost daily for nearly 4 years straight. Not a notice yet. I guess some of us are just not the lucky ones.

5 Likes

Same here, but you’ve got to play to WIN!

5 Likes

Still waiting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scott 52. SIR IF I WON A FIREARM FROM THE USCCA I WOULD HAVE THEM PICK FIVE MEMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE TRAINING OUTHERS AND HAVE THE USCCA GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO WIN IT . I have ALL I NEED. :chile::us::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::dagger:THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR LOVE Bobby jean and Debbie ann. And Family sir happy EASTER . SIR . :us::us::dagger::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::orthodox_cross::bangbang:

3 Likes

Yeah like come on man. Gimme a free gun voucher already.

2 Likes

I hear you; I too could use a new gun! Just don’t tell the Mrs. that I do. Not that she would be mad at me. She still wonders why I need four 1911 .45s.

3 Likes

Todd30, definitely if I had another one my boat would sink. Like the . Titanic. !!! Maybe a cleaning kit or some good oil.!!! Here’s a Root Beer :beer: Brother Sir love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100:

2 Likes

I love me some Root Beer!!! :100: :us: :heart:

1 Like

Todd30 Here’s ya a six. Root beers my brother. Thank you for your service. Sir Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann. :cherry_blossom::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::chile::us::feather::feather::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

1 Like

CandeT .THATS ALSOME. And that’s . A good tool . In the right hands . So that’s you sir here’s ya A Root beer. :beer: great job . We love you . That’s not easy . And you got er done :white_check_mark: congratulations . Brother sir love Bobby Jean an.Debbie ann. :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100:

Still waiting for that free one. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Its like scrolling through the matrix.