Happy Valentine's Day Birthday @ Texaseskimo

@TexasEskimo

Happy Birthday! At least know one who knows you can forget your birthday. :birthday::shaved_ice::tada::partying_face::us_outlying_islands: .

Do
Not
Read
Further
Down
I
Do
Not
Want
To
Distract
From
@TexasEskimo
Birthday
Spoilers
Below
For
Major
Books
And/Or
Movies.

In the next book in the Game of Thrones series by G.R.R.Martin everyone dies.

In the MCU, Thanos actually won and everything post snap is just wishful thinking by Wanda the Scarlett Witch

In the Spiderverse, Carnage is a bad guy.

Are you still reading sheesh. BTW I made all the spoilers up except for Carnage, he really is a bad guy. But I would bet on everyone dying in the next G.R.R. Martin book.

Secret :chipmunk: edit: I did the same for my wedding. No way I can forget the wedding anniversary since it’s on Valentine’s Day.

5 Likes

@TexasEskimo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY !
HAPPY EVERYTHING !

And best wishes in old Polish style: … :100: LAT ! :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone. It kinda sucks to have a birthday on the same day you are suppose to put someone else first. Though… I guess there are far worse days to have a birthday.
:+1::partying_face:

2 Likes

Give and Receive on the same day, how can it get better? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Happy Birthday from Bruce and Nancy. :smiling_imp: :innocent:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :birthday::champagne:.
Speaking of birthdays and Valentine’s Day and every other special day. I would like to declare April second , Second Amendment Day, complete with gun fire and a bouquet of bullets, as a guy I feel pretty left out on Valentines Day. This could be a grass roots movement, even if it’s just to piss off a liberal.

1 Like

@TexasEskimo… better have B-Day on Feb 14th than on Feb 29th :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Jerzees,

My daughter was born on Feb. 24, I made a joke about her holding on until the 29th. I seriously thought she was going to kill me.

1 Like

Haha…
As a young lady she would miss every 4th birthday… Later as adult she would praise the fact she is 4 times younger.

No, I meant my wife. I slept with one eye open. My wife was the :smiling_imp: during her last trimester.

We were driving to visit family, and she had a craving for blueberry poptarts. We stopped and all they had was this gigantic family size of poptarts. She eats a couple, and puts them away. Silly man I am I ate 1 poptart and she went full on Linda Blair in the Exorcist on me.

3 Likes

Since I had to buy my own birthday & Valentines Day gifts, the final tally was:

• Glock 17 with three 17 round mags
  • SafariLand OWB Retention Holster
  • UM Tactical Trigger Guard Holster
  • TALON Grip
  • TRUGLO Tritium Pro night sights
  • NDZ Performance “Texas Flag” back plate
  • CAA MCK Glock Micro Conversion Kit
  • CAA MCK Advanced Upgrade Kit
  • 2 Boxes of Federal Premium HST JHP ammo
  • An Extra Large Dr. Pepper Slurpee
    Not a bad all around haul. :blush:
3 Likes

@TexasEskimo

You wouldn’t happen to want to adopt an old man, especially around his birthday would you? :eyes::innocent:

How do you look in stilettos and a two piece? :high_heel::high_heel: :bikini:
PM a picture or just share it here with the community. It will be fine. Nothing but “Progressives” on this forum.

1 Like

Not that good. Though heels make my legs look good. Just hard to find in an 11.

Seriously though I hope you enjoyed your birthday, and I know you enjoyed your "presents.

1 Like

I have already accessorized the MCK. I just ordered the belt holster. The stock folds to make it a reasonable OWB. Reasonable is relative in this case. Not sure about AIWB though. :rofl:
The picture is just representative, my MCK and Glock 17 are black.