Happy Independence Day!

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

How do you celebrate our independence today and throughout the year?

11 Likes

Like this,

4 Likes

After thinking about this question, really nothing different today over any other day.
I still wear a t-shirt with a flag or some other patriotic symbol.
I still fly the flag.
I still act like and live my life like an American who loves the country and the rule of law, the Constitution and DoI.

4 Likes

Happy 4th of July to everyone!

5 Likes

4thJuly

I’m enjoying time with my Family.
No crowd, night fireworks show from distance.

4 Likes

Blessed Fourth. It’s about Freedom.

3 Likes

Quiet day, reflective of the days significance, honored and thankful for it’s true essence. To one and all, enjoy the day - cherish what have and what we have all worked so hard for to maintain. Happy 4th!!

4 Likes

Ditto here! Proud to be an American!

5 Likes

Here are the ones I made. Now I need to see if I can make a Captain Americasaurus or something.

2 Likes

I was so hoping this could be a serious conversation about Independence Day. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The real reason we are celebrating this day. :us:

2 Likes

I hope there won’t be more mistakes…

Members - please keep this thread to celebrate 4ht of July. All other thoughts are welcomed here:

2 Likes

Happy 4th of July everyone.

July4th2

2 Likes

How do you celebrate our independence today and throughout the year?

[/quote]

I went to a friends picnic on Saturday the 3rd and brought a couple of flags and poles to add to their display. Had a great afternoon. Perfect weather. My friends do this every year, but we missed last year. I donated the pole and blue line flag to his collection so he can do it next year. Kept my other pole and Betsy Ross flag in case I need to use on a boat or some other event in the future. Don’t really do too much throughout the year, but at least got something done this time around.

3 Likes

Happy Independence Day!

3 Likes

I think about the founders of our independence, how they thought about what to right & their belief in God. Their courage to take on such an overwhelming task. Then I thank God & pray that our beloved nation doesn’t go to hell faster than a dog runs after meeting a skunk.

4 Likes

Not easy to celebrate when our rights are being shot down, by of all places, congress. Treason.

2 Likes