Happy Heterosexual Awesomeness Month!

https://nypost.com/2024/06/02/us-news/idaho-bar-celebrating-heterosexual-awesomeness-month-in-june-creates-stir/

9 Likes

10 Likes

What is this country coming to… Whats next, Caucasian History Month celebration?

5 Likes

Social Justice Warrior Month

3 Likes

A Great Woman, a wife is the greatest miracle that can happen to am. I was married 26 years to one of the most Beautiful Woman in the world and she helped build my life, to never give up and to press
forward no matter how hard life gets. I lost her, she passed away July 22, 2016, without her I would of
died 100 X’s over these past 8 years.

Please hold onto your wives and lift them up high with praise. You will not regret it.

13 Likes

Happy Heterosexual month :tada::gift::birthday::confetti_ball::waffle::popcorn::beer::notes::notes::notes:

6 Likes

“CONSPIRACT THEORY TRIVIA!!” YEE HAW! I’m Movin’ to Ida-Ho! Giddy-yup Lil Doggies!

“So Don Loaded up the X and moved to Eagle, Eye-Da-Hoe! No swimmin’ Pools, movie stars!”

3 Likes

:thinking:Straight men walk right in for free beer, and walk out zig-zagging/stumbling/tripping on the ground, in a HAPPY WAY, but STILL STRAIGHT! :wink: :rofl: :beers:

5 Likes

I celebrate hetero month along with my mental month as well… Being a male (no matter our race) is a challenge in this society. I call out all real men to take up this challenge. Let’s all show our young men and boys on how to be real men. We need them to step up and be proud of those manhood.

11 Likes

IMG_1757

5 Likes

Owner Mark Fitzpatrick

4 Likes

46 years as of tomorrow married to the one and only woman in this world who would put up with me.

Everyone else can do whatever.

I’ll do my wife. :wink:

2 Likes

11 Likes

About covers it all! :+1:

5 Likes

I most Definately Agree and Approve of your message. Heterosexual day/month/year is fading away…SADLY!!!

2 Likes